Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is my map [ Clouds ] good enough for the server?

• Total voters

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
I want to know your guys opinion if my map is good enough for the server. If you did not see my map check the other post from me.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I want to know your guys opinion if my map is good enough for the server. If you did not see my map check the other post from me.
It's not up to us to decide if the map should be added. You already asked Teovo, and he said it is currently not good enough to be added. Each map needs to perfectly designed and tested in order to provide the players with the best experience possible. Just keep making small tweaks to the map to make it as amazing as it can possibly be.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
It's not up to us to decide if the map should be added. You already asked Teevo, and he said it is currently not good enough to be added. Each map needs to perfectly designed and tested in order to provide the players with the best experience possible. Just keep making small tweaks to the map to make it as amazing as it can possibly be.
But the problem is I have no idea what I can change on it. Its a very hard theme. And also many people liked the map I only heard 1 people that say it needs some work

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
But the problem is I have no idea what I can change on it. Its a very hard theme
Just continue taking suggestions from the community.
I would also recommend maybe doing an entire redesign. Start from scratch now that you know more of what the map needs to be. Now I am not saying that your map looks bad, I think it is very good, I am just saying that by completely starting over, you will generate ideas that you might not have thought of before.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
Just continue taking suggestions from the community.
I would also recommend maybe doing an entire redesign. Start from scratch now that you know more of what the map needs to be. Now I am not saying that your map looks bad, I think it is very good, I am just saying that by completely starting over, you will generate ideas that you might not have thought of before.
Also a other theme or not?

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Also a other theme or not?
I would stick to the same theme since you already know what you are going for. Just make sure you aren't just copying from your other build. Maybe try going on a bit of a grander scheme. Like have a nice, rolling (I have heard this to describe clouds before so yeah :P) cloud with a kingdom on it for mid.

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
I would stick to the same theme since you already know what you are going for. Just make sure you aren't just copying from your other build. Maybe try going on a bit of a grander scheme. Like have a nice, rolling (I have heard this to describe clouds before so yeah :p) cloud with a kingdom on it for mid.
You want to help build a new map?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom