Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hey, Cubecraft!

I have a new idea for Java, For the games where you can choose a kit.

My idea is

If you play a game with kits, it is very annoying when people suddenly start voting for Overpowered at the last second. While you grab your kit that you always have with Basic. And then your kit is of no use, and I personally find that very annoying when that happens.

I also think this is a nice update for the game, because then you can see well in advance which kit you can grab. And then everyone has the kit they want.

Example:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I voted 'I don't know' just because I don't really experience this as I always select the 'Lumberjack' kit, and it is useful at every game conditions. I think it could be a nice addition. I personally prefer to have closed all three votes until the game starts. Thanks for the suggestion. Have a nice day! :heart:

Molware

Jan 26, 2020
Southern Sweden
I got a bit confused about this thread, I didn't really understand what the like suggestion was. But I totally agree with you. It is a bit annoying when you have different kits for different modes.

Reactions: zFqcus and Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I agree they do that with the projectiles too. there they also have that you can no longer vote for the last 5 seconds, I think they should also do this with the others. I always use speed kit with normal and overpowered and with basic I prefer swordman so if they change it at the last moment it can be quite annoying. so i agree with you!

Molware

Jan 26, 2020
Southern Sweden
I was thinking about the same idea that they could add the 5-second thing there too but the thing is I think a lot of people would complain because most people join when there are 3 seconds left which in this case would leave the voting perk to ranks unuseful. Good idea though, they could absolutely try it out or take it further and ask the community.
Have a nice day. c:

Reactions: zFqcus and Gregeyy

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
I honestly love this idea! to just make it less annoying and make it so you could use a bit you actually want

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom