Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I've noticed that bug reports are visible only to the owner and to the staff, but not to others.

SUGGESTION:
Add a category similar to BUG_REPORT to allow user to request to close his threads.
Q:
You can ask to staff member to close your threads!!!!!!
A:
In order to close a thread I have to choose a staff member and ask him to closed it.
FOR ME ALL STAFF MEMBERS ARE THE SAME,
WHY I HAVE TO CHOOSE?!!!

NOTE:

Well, an AUTO-CLOSE for threads would be ideal(like POLL do), but since this is too much to ask, I've made the suggestion above.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You ask in staff help to close your thread and any mod can do it, there's also support and I'm sure you wouldn't be banned for asking someone to close your thread in the support sub forum either

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
You ask in staff help to close your thread and any mod can do it,
The text "help" is kinda misleading, I consider that as an info/help for smth that a user dont understand.
Maybe a text "Staff Chat/contact" would be more appropriate.
there's also support and I'm sure you wouldn't be banned
ban is not smth that I'm worried about, but I like following the rules.
for asking someone to close your thread in the support sub forum either
Yes, but "support" is visible to all users, and is not the right place to make requests.

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
this is not a bug report. the suggestion is about adding this option to bug reports
why do the bug report threads have to be closed in the first place? (I havent been active much on forums recently i might be missing smth idk)
I said:
Add a category similar to BUG_REPORT
meaning:
visible to the owner and to the the staff members.

NOTE:
I didnt say add options to bug_report category, but add a category similar to bug_reports.

Members Online
Top Bottom