Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aaron J

May 21, 2020
Just Wondering Is Butterfly Clicking against the rules? I can get to about 14cps and get anticheated alot while bridging. Just Making sure im not breaking rules lol

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
this is the only thing I find about clicking on the cubecraft rules.

1.3 - Drag clicking
Drag clicking is defined as dragging your finger along the mouse button of a mechanical mouse or mapping your click button to your mouse wheel. Drag clicking is prohibited and may result in a Sentinel ban. Also using multiple mice, may result in a punishment.

You might get banned by essential so watch out.

Reactions: Aaron J

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think it's against the rules, but it can trigger the anticheat and result in a ban, so you should do it at your own risk.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, butterfly clicking is allowed! However, it might happen that it triggers our anti-cheat if you are clicking very fast in a certain pattern, so be careful if you're a very fast clicker 😉

Aaron J

May 21, 2020
Hi, butterfly clicking is allowed! However, it might happen that it triggers our anti-cheat if you are clicking very fast in a certain pattern, so be careful if you're a very fast clicker 😉

i have pretty fast fingers tbh once i go over 15cps while bridging all my blocks start disappearing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom