Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XGREENBACK

Aug 7, 2020
Does how fast you click deal more damage or just hit them more then they hit you? Basically im asking what clicking super fast does.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
By clicking fast you have more chance of hitting the other person. If you click faster you can have the first hit and start to combo the other player. By clicking faster you don't deal more damage.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
its so hard for me to combo on my iPad that's why I always need to deal the first few hits to win

Reactions: Conea64
D

Deleted member 469419

Hi there!

If you do a lot of clicks per seconds you'll have more chances to hit the other player and avoid to get killed.

You can also make combos with a lot of clicks.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello,
Clicking more faster allow you to, most of the times, start a combo. Also, you can do a lot more damage to the other player, which you can kill more faster. Note that clicking faster only makes you to have advantage in 1.8 pvp. In 1.9 pvp it doesn't work.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
Clicking more faster allow you to, most of the times, start a combo. Also, you can do a lot more damage to the other player, which you can kill more faster. Note that clicking faster only makes you to have advantage in 1.8 pvp. In 1.9 pvp it doesn't work.
We are talking bout bedrock here.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Well you do more damage in a shorter amount of time.
Actually you don't. Like @Darkninja27 said you do have more chances of hitting the person by clicking fast but it doesn't increase the damage you deal over time. This is because there is a slight damage immunity indicated by a red glow whenever a player takes damage. During this time they're immune to ALL types of damage. You could click faster but if your precision is good enough you really don't have to.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually you don't. Like @Darkninja27 said you do have more chances of hitting the person by clicking fast but it doesn't increase the damage you deal over time. This is because there is a slight damage immunity indicated by a red glow whenever a player takes damage. During this time they're immune to ALL types of damage. You could click faster but if your precision is good enough you really don't have to.
So are we talking bout bedrock here?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom