Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
Cleaning is fun though. I love cleaning people who had to try so hard to get a kill and almost died, and I love it when I get cleaned because it allows me to loudly express my feelings towards the game
if we met in a game and you killed me that way I would be so incredibly salty

Last edited:
Reactions: Deeds
D

Deleted member 373055

I do not want to see this implemented, Tommy. Here is why:

I think such a thing against cleaners will remove the naturalism of the gamemode on Cubecraft. Skywars has been just a standard gamemode for a long time, and adding such a big change is a risk.

Also, this is already featured on Hypixel, and I think Cubecraft should be different from Hypixel, so people can choose on which server they want to play by their play style.

That does not mean that you have to die by cleaners all the time. Rushers are very annoying as well by the way, as they are often cleaners as well... Preventing cleaning is possible by thinking before you attack somebody, Use your strategic mind. If you are left with two other players in a map, for example, it is smarter to not attack but wait for the other two to fight. Most cleanings could be prevented by just using your strategic mind.

I am a cleaner - not always, I clean sometimes, when it is just stratgically smart. Why would you put yourself in a 1v2 if you could just wait a few seconds and look behind you to prevent you being backstabbed? I like such a strategic twist. Also, if the cleaners are really worse than you in pvp, you should also be better in strategically thinking. Otherwise, you just deserved to be killed by him/her.

Cleaning also speed up gameplay.

What I do not like, are campers. Camping and cleaning are different things. A camper who is making a skybase is very annoying, but luckily, that is already forbidden.

You can always use the speed potion kit yourself to prevent cleaners as well if you have some difficulties with strategy, that way, you can throw a speed potion on yourself three times, and it is a very underrated kit.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think i need to clear things up a bit, it was not a suggestion, then it would posted it in the suggestions section. It was more a tread to say what you think of cleaning.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
[QUOTE="Edwinus_B, post: 1109110, member: Preventing cleaning is possible by thinking before you attack somebody, Use your strategic mind. If you are left with two other players in a map, for example, it is smarter to not attack but wait for the other two to fight. Most cleanings could be prevented by just using your strategic mind. [/QUOTE]

Cleaning is sometimes preventable yes, but what if you fight someone who as the same skill level as you. Then a fight could take up 30 seconds or more. In that time you can easily go from one site to the map to another, where then you are being cleaned (and posseble your kill gets stolen). And running mid fight away in a 1v1 has a big chance of you getting knocked into the void.

Then i have a obsidian rank and i'm level 202 (big flex i know :p ). And i always say GL & HF at the beginning of the game. So lets say i rush some noob and start killing him, but he is a spammer (in 1.9+ pvp) then he can keep me away which makes it harder to kill them. Then another ranker sees that i'm fighting, and thinks: "Lets clean this fight". But since that i am the better player then the person i was already fighting he focus me, kills me and then kill steals my kill. Then i'm a bit mad.

Some cleans are just not preventable unless you stay at your island and do nothing

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Honestly I feel like cleaning is part of the game and it should stay like it is now, it makes the game more interesting.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
We all have encounterd it and we also have done it, Cleaning! i personally hate being cleaned but hate getting cleaned. Maybe there should be a small regenration effect fpr 3 seconds when you just killed Someone or get speed 2 for 5 seconds so you can run away, or just leave it as be. Let me know how you think about being cleaned
Cleaning is part of the game. I also clean but I get also cleaned. Honestly it's your fault; you always have to look around you if you're going to push somebody, if someone is looking at you while you're pushing someone, you have to watch out and maybe don't push the guy you was actually pushing.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cleaning is part of the game. I also clean but I get also cleaned. Honestly it's your fault; you always have to look around you if you're going to push somebody, if someone is looking at you while you're pushing someone, you have to watch out and maybe don't push the guy you was actually pushing.
Cleaning is sometimes preventable yes, but what if you fight someone who as the same skill level as you. Then a fight could take up 30 seconds or more. In that time you can easily go from one site to the map to another, where then you are being cleaned (and posseble your kill gets stolen). And running mid fight away in a 1v1 has a big chance of you getting knocked into the void.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Then think by yourself: Is it good to keep fighting or is it smarter to run, because someone is going to clean us. :D

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Then think by yourself: Is it good to keep fighting or is it smarter to run, because someone is going to clean us. :D
so instead if killing a person who is 1 Island away, i should hide and wait till there are only me and the last dude are alive, that could take ages. and might even get seen as teaming, running from an enemy that is right next to you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom