Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We all have encounterd it and we also have done it, Cleaning! i personally hate being cleaned but hate getting cleaned. Maybe there should be a small regenration effect fpr 3 seconds when you just killed Someone or get speed 2 for 5 seconds so you can run away, or just leave it as be. Let me know how you think about being cleaned

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Getting cleaned is the most annoying thing that can happen to you! I hate it!:mad:
But what I do is this:
I think the most of you know that you can buy things in the abilities shop. You are able to buy the ability to get speed when you get damage. So that usually works for me when you are getting cleaned.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Hello there,
The thing you are saying is similar to perks as in hypixel. The potion effects you would get after killing a player and even if you got low, you could easily handle the situation with effects like speed or regeneration. This might be good as well as bad in many ways. Also, Cleaning is also one of things I hate but it's natural for most of the players to do. But having regen or speed after killing might become OP for extremely good players in skywars and they might abuse it. So there should limits like you if you just one shouted someone in void you didn't loose any health and got effects will be extremely harsh for the enemy as they got advantages and as a result, abuse might be the case. However,Its good for many cases.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I already suggested this a year ago here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fixing-skywars-main-issue.217363/. It got shut down by a multitude of people. First off their are perks already that may help prevent you from getting cleaned like Quick Heal(gives an a throwable health potion on kill), Aggressive Mode(give more damage when at low health, and Adrenaline Boost(receive a speed effect when taking damage. Although cleaning is annoying but is a viable strategy and a part of SkyWars. Players have to learn to get used to cleaning and how to avoid it.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I like that idea. Getting cleaned is really annoying and it happens almost every game. But I have to say I did it a few times myself.

I think it's a good idea!

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Although cleaning is annoying but is a viable strategy and a part of SkyWars. Players have to learn to get used to cleaning and how to avoid it.
But how can you deal with a cleaner that is 5 blocks away from you, you are on 1 heart, an your inventory is full so you can't pick up healt pod (if it even drops) And what if you dont get any effect at all, then you are doomed. and you just had this intense fight (only 1 heart left) an then somone with full healt goes like *boop* and your intense fight was for nothing but a few points and xp.and if you say gapple up, in basic items you can't get gapples,in normal they are found (but in like 70% of the normal games i play i get 0 gapples at my start chest) and in overpowerd it is a bit harder to clean due to strong gear, but that barely gets voted

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
There is this kit in Survival Games, the one that gives you saturation for a few seconds...
Anyways, this regens the player after a kill was made.
Maybe a new kit similar to this could be introduced to SkyWars?

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Okay, I think it is not possible, because it happens everywhere, not only is SkyWars, no, just everywhere, in SkyWars, EggWars, Lucky Island, Survival Games, Arcade Minigames, Minerware PVP Games, FFA, Assassination, honestly, everyone does it. I think you too, so me too. I think that everybody cleans in every minigame. I think you should just ignore it and just move on. I hated it myself, but I don't care much anymore. With your idea, I don't know it will work, I think you need a little skill and if someone gets in your back then you already know it's probably not going to be all that good.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay, I think it is not possible, because it happens everywhere, not only is SkyWars, no, just everywhere, in SkyWars, EggWars, Lucky Island, Survival Games, Arcade Minigames, Minerware PVP Games, FFA, Assassination, honestly, everyone does it. I think you too, so me too. I think that everybody cleans in every minigame. I think you should just ignore it and just move on. I hated it myself, but I don't care much anymore. With your idea, I don't know it will work, I think you need a little skill and if someone gets in your back then you already know it's probably not going to be all that good.
yes i clean too, but when i clean Someone they say: 'çleaner get good noob' and a few games later they clean me

YoungPablo

Jan 25, 2016
New York
www.youtube.com
We all have encounterd it and we also have done it, Cleaning! i personally hate being cleaned but hate getting cleaned. Maybe there should be a small regenration effect fpr 3 seconds when you just killed Someone or get speed 2 for 5 seconds so you can run away, or just leave it as be. Let me know how you think about being cleaned

I think cleaning plays an important roll on PvP in general, that’s something that you gotta learn to avoid in any situation.

Reactions: Drakie❤

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Although I personally am a victim of cleaning quite a lot, I still do admit I do it quite often. I think adding any additional effects after eliminating a player would be extremely profitable, but in only some situations, what if a hacker was in your game? Would you still want that kind of effect to be active?

With this effect, hackers would be even more overpowered and even more difficult to beat. Also as YoungPablo mentioned, cleaning is a part of this game, when you play skywars, or just about any game that requires logic and thinking, you don't just run into a fight and spam, you have to plan and strategize for the most efficient and advantageous route.

So in my opinion adding any additional effects after eliminating players is not an ideal concept.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yes, it is annoying to be cleaned, but you can still be cleaned if someone killsteals your kill, so your suggestions won't help. It is very hard to avoid being cleaned, but you can always choose the 'scout' kit and use the speed potions to get away from a cleaner.

Reactions: Rawrbin

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In the most of the rare situations I get cleaned the problem occurs because I didn’t think two or three moves forward, or because I didn’t pay enough attention to the situation.
I don’t support the idea for any buffs after getting a kill, simply because it makes the networks its a feature on a complete mess+ you dont have to fight someone to get the kill.

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
Learning to avoid situations like this is the core part of cleaning and not being cleaned. I stopped being cleaned a while back when I realized all that I was doing wrong

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom