Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Why is there no clans in cubecraft?

• Total voters

Geeeeerbil

Novice Member
Sep 12, 2017
In Cubecraft there are many clans, for example iAm clan NoMercy clan and _Elite clan. Clans are groups of players who play together. In most clans there is clan leaders. To get into a clan you need to ask the leader, and in most clans you also need to pass a little test. The problem with clans right now is that there is some fakers. So i suggest that there will be an option in cubecraft to create a clan. Now, one of the problems is that if every player in the server will create a clan so it will have no point in clans because it would not be special anymore. My solution is: that creating clans will cost some money. You buy it at store and you add all the people you want to have in the clan and there you have it! a clan of yourself!

Hope You enjoyed reading this!;) Play safe!:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
In Cubecraft there are many clans, for example iAm clan NoMercy clan and _Elite clan. Clans are groups of players who play together. In most clans there is clan leaders. To get into a clan you need to ask the leader, and in most clans you also need to pass a little test. The problem with clans right now is that there is some fakers. So i suggest that there will be an option in cubecraft to create a clan. Now, one of the problems is that if every player in the server will create a clan so it will have no point in clans because it would not be special anymore. My solution is: that creating clans will cost some money. You buy it at store and you add all the people you want to have in the clan and there you have it! a clan of yourself!

I think it's really not necessary AND: clan = more tryhards = more cringe, no thanks

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Saltpigeon

Dec 13, 2016
I think it's a great idea, especially so if making a clan costs a substantial amount of points, so not every other player can create one, but only the active players who've played a lot already can. Another feature that would be nice is that the names would have a Prefix and clan members would appear next to each other on the TAB list.
Thanks ^-^

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has been requested countless times and I believe that it should be added but instead called guilds, not clans. And making it something that you can buy in the shop is a very good idea so +1 from me, good luck and have an amazing day :)

Reactions: Saltpigeon

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

I think its really cool! I say yes!

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
that creating clans will cost some money.

Real money or points? If it's real money it doesn't have effect i think. If i need to decide then i think it's the best to create a clan with 'Vanity points'. I also like the idea and it's very cool because no other servers have this! (Correct me if i'm wrong xP) But +1 from me ^O^ (Sorry one last thing, clan chat?! )

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

I like your idea.
But..... Not to buy with money.
And why does the server have a friends list?
Maybe this is a good idea for the future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈