Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OvErKiLLDerek

Sep 21, 2019
Ok,Cubecraft Games is one of the hottest bedrock servers out right now. I think clans are just what cubecraft needs though. Tbh, there is little to no competition on the featured servers so adding clans will motivate people to be on the leaderboards and grind for the top spot. The layout should be the same as your social menu where you can choose between the clans Skywars, Eggwars, SG, or minerware wins.(Out of everyone in the clan) This is my first forum post so sorry if it's sloppy or short. Thanks for reading and i hope you take my idea into consideration.

-OvErKiLLDerek

criolo

Sep 10, 2015
PT
Ok,Cubecraft Games is one of the hottest bedrock servers out right now. I think clans are just what cubecraft needs though. Tbh, there is little to no competition on the featured servers so adding clans will motivate people to be on the leaderboards and grind for the top spot. The layout should be the same as your social menu where you can choose between the clans Skywars, Eggwars, SG, or minerware wins.(Out of everyone in the clan) This is my first forum post so sorry if it's sloppy or short. Thanks for reading and i hope you take my idea into consideration.

-OvErKiLLDerek

Great one! Probably they are working on it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Since they can’t blatantly copy Hypixel without getting sued, what did you had in mind to make it original? Also, what’s difference with playing team games and having a clan/guild. Explain a little more about your idea please :)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Since they can’t blatantly copy Hypixel without getting sued, what did you had in mind to make it original? Also, what’s difference with playing team games and having a clan/guild. Explain a little more about your idea please :)
It’s not like Hypixel invented clans/guilds. They don’t own the idea, guilds started in the 17th century.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It’s not like Hypixel invented clans/guilds. They don’t own the idea, guilds started in the 17th century.
Still though, blatantly copying isn’t a good idea. It still needs to be original and useful to add :P

Reactions: Eli

Bacup_GM

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2017
Ecuador
[QUOTE = "OvErKiLLDerek, post: 1071487, member: 496174"] Ok, Cubecraft Games es uno de los servidores de roca madre más populares en este momento. Sin embargo, creo que los clanes son justo lo que Cubecraft necesita. Tbh, hay poca o ninguna competencia en los servidores destacados, por lo que agregar clanes motivará a las personas a estar en las tablas de clasificación y luchar por el primer puesto. El diseño debe ser el mismo que el de su menú social, donde puede elegir entre los clanes que gana Skywars, Eggwars, SG o minerware. (De todos en el clan) Esta es mi primera publicación en el foro, lo siento si es descuidada o corta. Gracias por leer y espero que tengan en cuenta mi idea.

-OvErKiLLDerek [/ QUOTE]
norte
no creo que sea buena idea eso hace que la comunidad sea mucho mas toxica
Competencia hay en todo momento pero implementar clanes eso seria crear un ambiente demasiado toxico

No creo que sea una buena idea que haga que la comunidad sea mucho más tóxica.
Hay competencia en todo momento pero implementando clanes que crearían un ambiente demasiado tóxico

D

Deleted member 486292

Im really liking this idea and I agree with the points you made about increasing competition. Bedrock could use an incentive for competition and I think this would help, along with having a leaderboard name rank (a suggestion I made a week ago).

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I think this is not needed. You can create a discord clan if you want and can change you're names into a full clan name. You have party and can play games. I currently don't think this is necessaries to add and cubecraft should focus on other things on the server. This is fully my opinion. If it gets added it would be really nice to have but i think they should make someting who different than hypixel. You called the name guild and thats one of the things only hypixel has if i'm right. I think cubecraft should make it whole different call it someting els and make it not like hypixel. Thats my opinion

Reactions: Wheeps
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom