Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoffGames

Aug 29, 2014
It will be cool tournament ,called clan wars a ffa right of 5 v 5 the winners will be know on the server.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Your gonna have to give more details, lol, and this will most likely never happen.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Im somewhat not understanding entirely what you mean.
1.) Are you saying a "one time thing" tournament? Or like a minigame, something that can be accessed at any time?
2.) You said FFA, no teammates. Then you said a 5v5. And a tournament consists of (in my opinion) more than two teams.
Personally, I do not see what is wrong with a single tournament of some sort. Every couple months (would be interesting)
and just as @NanoNet said, more detail and being more clear will be needed for the staff members to decide whether or not it is a good idea.

SkoffGames

Aug 29, 2014
A 5v5 tournament with full iron stone sword and five arrows , it is like a team deathmatch sorry for no giving more information because i am spanish and i do not have excellent english but yes it might be like a minigame 5v5 .

AquaaXx

Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2014
Africa
Well if this was to happen where would it go, pvpserver? Or just a separate server specially made for specific clan wars idea.
Also i'm almost sure I've seen this type if mini game on a different server apart from Cubecraft, last of all, could you please go into more context on what the minigame entitles.

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
Well if this was to happen where would it go, pvpserver? Or just a separate server specially made for specific clan wars idea.
Also i'm almost sure I've seen this type if mini game on a different server apart from Cubecraft, last of all, could you please go into more context on what the minigame entitles.
Yes I know which server you are talking about and I have played this idea on it. I would like this to be added but it would be a modified version from the one on the "other server."

SkoffGames

Aug 29, 2014
Yes, it will go on the pvp server and the tornaments could be announce on the forums ,you might to talk abaout your team and your members , once time a month is ok.

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Like Younis said, this is very mainstream. It can be seen on other servers. Many of CubeCraft's games are either original or a twist from the standard game. This idea is very simple and similar to other server's games. This "Clan Wars" is pretty much team deathmatch which is a popular game. Maybe with a couple tweaks this could be possible, but this (as is) is just simple and used already.

Reactions: Younisco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom