Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
Whats up guys! My name is ChrisCDLS, or you can just call me Chris. Im 17 years old and I live in the United States. I've been playing Minecraft since 2011 and I've been playing on CubeCraft for a few years, too. Finally came around to make a forum account earlier this month. Usually I play Eggwars, but you can often find me on BlockWars, Tower Defense, SkyWars, Minerware, and most other games. If you ever want to play sometime, just message me or invite me to a party, I'll usually join if i'm not busy. You can also feel free to add me on Skype or Discord, just message me for the name. Later!

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!
Nice to meet you!:D
I hope that you will have a great time here on the forums!

To ensure that everybody is having a great time here on the forums, I would recommend you to read our Official Forum Rules, by clicking here.

Reactions: ChrisCDLS

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @ChrisCDLS

Nice to meet you and welcome on the official site of Cubecraft! I hope that you have an amazing time here. Maybe I will see you in skywars, but enjoy the update of Tower Defence!

King regards

Reactions: ChrisCDLS
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom