Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ability to choose maps on games (eg. Skywars)

• Yez good idea

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Noooo 👎

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Snugwall7427827

Novice Member
Jul 11, 2019
Slovakia
Pronouns
He/Him
I think staff team should really consider this thing - ability to choose maps. For example, on skywars duo, there is one map, on which I can built pretty good trap, but I need to join and leave 50 times to get the map I need... PLEASE add this, it would really help... or at least, make this ability for some paid ranks...

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
I think staff team should really consider this thing - ability to choose maps. For example, on skywars duo, there is one map, on which I can built pretty good trap, but I need to join and leave 50 times to get the map I need... PLEASE add this, it would really help... or at least, make this ability for some paid ranks...
Yeah I hope they do soon some maps I don’t like and some are great

Reactions: Snugwall7427827
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom