Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
Hello everyone!!! I think like the Halloween event where you have to find all the pumpkins, there should be a Christmas event where you have to find 25 gifts. I think an interesting prize would be a eggwars cage that is red, white, and green. Please comment down below and give me some of your prize ideas!!!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hello everyone!!! I think like the Halloween event where you have to find all the pumpkins, there should be a Christmas event where you have to find 25 gifts. I think an interesting prize would be a eggwars cage that is red, white, and green. Please comment down below and give me some of your prize ideas!!!
We already had a present Hunt last year. I wouldn't expect that would be the reward however.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
I think they will do something different this year, including different events, not copying events they did earlier.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Cube always seems to do events each holiday, by either adding new maps, games and cosmetics. I'm sure they would give us something fun and new this year.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Cube always seems to do events each holiday, by either adding new maps, games and cosmetics. I'm sure they would give us something fun and new this year.
yeah I think cubecraft will do it this time too. but I really like the finding present idea.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
There might be! Who knows?! I the Christmas update will be a surprise!!! What's not to love about that?! Soon there might be a head hunt! xD :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom