Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I don't know the amount of times i have seen staff just get hate in chat, and I don't know how people have the audacity to actually go and just talk trash about and especially TO Mods! Like I have seen stuff like
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're a --- (sry not gonna say it)
Haha"
directed to @FadedRoses like how do you have the courage to say that to such important people??? Please can we chill out on the staff abuse?

And @FadedRoses im sorry i know you said you were anti-social but i needed an example for the thread! Please forgive me!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't know the amount of times i have seen staff just get hate in chat, and I don't know how people have the audacity to actually go and just talk trash about and especially TO Mods! Like I have seen stuff like
"Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're a --- (sry not gonna say it)
Haha"
directed to @FadedRoses like how do you have the courage to say that to such important people??? Please can we chill out on the staff abuse?

And @FadedRoses im sorry i know you said you were anti-social but i needed an example for the thread! Please forgive me!
well that sort of thing is abusive language and then they can then mute them

like i could be all hating on @YounB
However he is a mod. and will simply mute me
:rolleyes: It is Karma

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Punish a rule breaker, they send you hate.
Accept their appeal, the reporter sends you hate.
Don't accept an appeal/report - sends you hate (≖ ͜ʖ≖)
Do nothing, you hated on. Do something, you also hated on.
I can feed off that it actually dosent bother me all, essentially when i get hated on i just "absorb" it

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I'm guessing when they applied for helper they knew it wasn't going to be all happy comments from others, you can't hide the fact that you are a mod and a lot of people simply just don't like mods and other just do it because they can.
It is a shame to see it happen but that's just life, you have to figure out how to build (figuratively speaking) an anti hate wall between you and those kinds of people.
Some people are just... confusing.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
That is rough, some people are very egocentric and want staff to be on 24/7 and in the exact same server they are on right now, in the exact time. They don't understand what it is being staff in a server with over 10k players, it is extremely hard. But they are doing their best, they try to close down reports and help players. But they can't be everywhere at once, so it makes me mad when people do that, it's just lack of understanding and putting themselves in other people's shoes.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Thats why in Cheez's "Tips For Helper" thread he said something like,
"You have to be thick skinned", which is like being tough.
Personally, i can withstand hate comments, i just "fight back" with something simple, or a warning.

Ive seen staff get hate in a lobby, they get muted xD (They were breaking the rules btw)

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Thats why in Cheez's "Tips For Helper" thread he said something like,
"You have to be thick skinned", which is like being tough.
Personally, i can withstand hate comments, i just "fight back" with something simple, or a warning.

Ive seen staff get hate in a lobby, they get muted xD (They were breaking the rules btw)
It is against the rules and they still do it, very, very dumb. I always try to defend the staff, since one day I want to apply (100+ messages) and I put myself in their position and try to see things in their perspective, that is why we need to understand.

Reactions: Deeds

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Like i work at Chick-Fil-A and people are saying stuff like "You are just an little Asian kid with squinty eyes who can't see what he is doing" and we are trained to just keep working you know? But sometimes stuff like that really hurts. I dont let them know that they got to me, but it still is kinda offensive

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't know the amount of times i have seen staff just get hate in chat, and I don't know how people have the audacity to actually go and just talk trash about and especially TO Mods
Ok geez staff members are an essential part of the server but.... Important people? "such" Important people? :/
Nobody should be disrepsected... And players shouldn't be less respected than staff members...

I like how you're going out of your way to defend staff, getting insulted all the time without reason, but let's be honest here, EVERYONE gets disrespected.
I just... don't get your point?
Staff gets insulted? That's not unusual and it happens very often... it's bound to happen...
You can't really fix this, Minecraft is populated by a lot of stupid people.

I blame it on Minigames and Non-vanilla gamemodes k thx bai

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Whenever I'm in a game with FadedRoses people seem to try and swear just to annoy her... Also see people with hitler skins running around her... Only way to do anything is to report I guess and relish in the fact that person will get a month long mute for typing one message to someone >: )

Reactions: Ping Ether

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Punish a rule breaker, they send you hate.
Accept their appeal, the reporter sends you hate.
Don't accept an appeal/report - sends you hate (≖ ͜ʖ≖)
Do nothing, you hated on. Do something, you also hated on.
This is why you need to be able to ignore haters to be staff.

I love the staff on the server, they have to go through soo much even though all they do is help the server and spend their time on the server for the players. All they get in return is hate. This should really change!

Reactions: Golapagos
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom