• I support.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I don't support (explain why).

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Fayker

Aug 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
I'm a mobile player, and what annoys me the most is being pvp against a player and, unintentionally, ending up opening a chest in the middle of the fight, because for those who don't know, the cell phone doesn't have a button to hit and another to open chests, on mobile you can only click with your finger and nothing else. My suggestion is to make the chests can't be opened with a sword (like the villagers who sell items on EggWars), as this will facilitate the pvp for mobile players and won't hurt at all for players on other devices.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
I'm a mobile player, and what annoys me the most is being pvp against a player and, unintentionally, ending up opening a chest in the middle of the fight, because for those who don't know, the cell phone doesn't have a button to hit and another to open chests, on mobile you can only click with your finger and nothing else. My suggestion is to make the chests can't be opened with a sword (like the villagers who sell items on EggWars), as this will facilitate the pvp for mobile players and won't hurt at all for players on other devices.
Pogggg

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Possibly tools in general, good suggestion... I know your pain as I used to play mobile from about 2013 to 2017 (Not on cc, in general)

Reactions: Fayker
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom