Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
There is some things i have that annoys me about chests (includes graves)

1.) Break a Chest/ Grave when someone is inside it you crash
idk if this is a 1.16 feature but please fix it, i have had randoms or trolls come up and break it to get my stuff
2.) Can't break chest's in the first 20 seconds
I don't really get this one, something to do with robbing your team or something but its just annoying ik they need loot but what's the difference if im solo cuing and i manually rob the chests
just some things feel free to comment or hate about it idc!

Reactions: Atiyaa

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020

idk if this is a 1.16 feature but please fix it, i have had randoms or trolls come up and break it to get my stuff
I don't really get this one, something to do with robbing your team or something but its just annoying ik they need loot but what's the difference if im solo cuing and i manually rob the chests
This literally just happened to me

nottap6

Jul 23, 2020

needs to be sorted

MennoGamed

Sep 26, 2017

The reason that you cannot break chests in the first 20 seconds is simple. If you break the chest you will get all the loot in one go. If you have to take everything separately, your team will also have the option to grab something.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
The reason that you cannot break chests in the first 20 seconds is simple. If you break the chest you will get all the loot in one go. If you have to take everything separately, your team will also have the option to grab something.
yeah but if everyone broke chest it wouldnt be much of a problem and after the first 20 seconds nobody breaks them so chances of getting a teammate that does that is pretty low but i get ur point

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
i think it should be that u can't break chests in the first 5-10 seconds so people dont just break it and steal everything, and not 20
i remember seeing you in lobby #1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom