Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

YwhCaehTSTliZVBNUBow2OQPXbsVDUcMk39wv8TL-mm4M31IUKLsPvr-DDAEtqgRFfE3kMvmuNuIvVXGnxL4UU8-3lP6KnDwuMtL78vavocspMueIS1jSPb6_v82li7fMnKT-KErpW7ww9pRhws9Djde=w480-h270-nc

HMMmMmMm

So apparently les stone ranks can no longer have a party of 3 members. I wonder how this came into being. I bet after the play again update, they realized that they could sell more ranks.

How? Well because when you play again on auto mode the maps you get into aren’t always on the main sign board. So management was like “Hey, hold up right there, if we decrease party size for stoners, then a party of 3 would be put into different games. Then, they’ll buy iron ranks to make bigger parties”

Well plain and simple, give us back our 3 person parties thx. This is pretty unfair on your part.

olXLc3xkVw11BJRHEv8_155VLYsx6cWUsFFhaHHY1ObWIwBPxS9CGI_crzSbg1d7MrmSclF6RFKLlvmf0T-A1EFnODoR79PDZp0NJWP8ugILnqQlcZkIzsllOrBxJTX6RNfdPXb0BPojsoYweNM4lqjh5yZKsfzHJwcVFBcjj-rcacluJyyLAQ5pVR_VOw=w384-h384-nc

cubecraft is like mini ea.

(ps i could not fit wouldn’t into the title so i left it at wont, please do not mod the tags either, I found them and thought they were funny)

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom