Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetti

Jul 23, 2020
Almost half of my games have cheaters in them, its getting ridiculous. I've played on all the other default bedrock servers and i haven't seen a single obvious cheater in them. While in here ive seen 5 in the past 30 hours alone. (Out of around 15 games) and its not like its small things like ESP or higher crit chance. Its literally 20block kill auras while fly hacking and teleporting.

Its making the server unplayable for me, and i think other people as well, which is a shame because cube craft is one of the less laggy servers and has well polished game modes.

The developers should add a auto fly kick, its not that hard to make and it will stop the vast majority of cheaters. Come up with a better cheat detection system because Christ, the amount of hackers is frankly embarrassing for a server with tens of thousands of people playing on it.

My suggestions for useful autoban or autokick things is:
- Flying
- Player is criting way to much
- No knock back
- Kill aura

Even if these things dont warrant a automatic ban or kick. The system could note them as possible cheaters and warrant a investigation by a helper or mod.

If you dont believe its a problem, then these are the hackers that ive reported (look in reporting a bedrock player) in only the past 30 hours:

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well unfortunately Cubecraft is “still working on the sentinel” but I just report report report. Also if you fight hackers they die randomly a lot (in my experience, I kill hackers is skywars solo more often than they kill me) and hackers are more common in minerware and solo and duo games so if you play to4 and mega then there will be less hackers.

what I do is just keep on reporting.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Yea to be honest if they're hacking they're normally really bad so it's easy to kill them

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yea to be honest if they're hacking they're normally really bad so it's easy to kill them
Yep also Cubecraft has good enough programming so they randomly die if there using like hacks that u get off websites

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Crits is hard to ban for. I crit a ton while pvping on eggwars. Also no kb can be lag hard for a bot to tell the difference. But other than that the other than that I agree. Sentinel is pretty bad and I've made over 14 reports in a week. Its a huge problem.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Crits is hard to ban for. I crit a ton while pvping on eggwars. Also no kb can be lag hard for a bot to tell the difference. But other than that the other than that I agree. Sentinel is pretty bad and I've made over 14 reports in a week. Its a huge problem.
Thats the biggest problem with an anti-cheat, you cant really tell if its lag or its a cheat like this where he was most likely mobile, but you cant easily tell if its lag or not as there's proof on both sides (especially since my ping averages around 300 or so my movements could be delayed) and that's where it becomes hard

You can probably easily tell if its flying, changes to permissions (had that once on hive), speed and maybe reach but it has to be extreme reach

Kill Aura can be denied mostly if they're on mobile though if they swing their sword on your screen or not is a good indicator but remember lag. What makes it worse is that you can also use touch screen on PC too (bedrock, java I'm sure doesn't have proper touch support) so you cant just say if they hit from the side on pc then KA because said touch screen and then there isn't really any point because to hack on your Xbox, you really need to dig in and quite possibly, jailbreak your Xbox

Reach by about one or two blocks is also hard to tell because lag may make you look like your somewhere else on the oppositions screen and so video proof could maybe mislead a little bit (though im guessing its possible to tell if its lag or just reach)

D

Deleted member 492126

can u kill people in all the minerware minigames?
no
Please don't necropost.
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it. This does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Thanks! - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom