Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
So in all of the networks ive realised some hackers like to fly under/ all the way on top of the map so nobody can find them. Why not program a "cheat detector" where if it detects for example someone is 30 blocks under the top of an isalnd, they get banned for hacking, because there is almost no way to get there besides than hackers. For the problem with hackers on top, justhave a height limit and if anyone is above the heightlimit, theyll be banned as a legit player can only stack up to the height limit while hackers can just fly into the sky.

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the reason for that is lag, just to give the example with the top one. I once respawned on the top of mid after I died, I’d rather not get banned for that :p
At the moment CubeCraft has new ant-cheat developers so we will see some positive changes in the near future!

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
So in all of the networks ive realised some hackers like to fly under/ all the way on top of the map so nobody can find them. Why not program a "cheat detector" where if it detects for example someone is 30 blocks under the top of an isalnd, they get banned for hacking, because there is almost no way to get there besides than hackers. For the problem with hackers on top, justhave a height limit and if anyone is above the heightlimit, theyll be banned as a legit player can only stack up to the height limit while hackers can just fly into the sky.
oooooooorrr, you could just build down with a water tower. this would lead to a lot of false bans

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
I think the reason for that is lag, just to give the example with the top one. I once respawned on the top of mid after I died, I’d rather not get banned for that :p
At the moment CubeCraft has new ant-cheat developers so we will see some positive changes in the near future!
Ok... Thats weird though..

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
eggwars you can get down with a few jumps in the void and high cps. I mean there is a way to bypass this, and what if people fall in the void? do they gat banned for hacking?

DEMON_K4T4N4

Mar 24, 2020
Spain
I Like your idea,but some people have lag and can get false banning so i think they just should put a better anticheat system

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I think sensitel is made for that. It detects when a player makes weird movements. Sometimes people get accidently banned because of some lagg but i see that as no problem. The bot is doing his work and i think its good. But idk how it is on bedrock servers tho.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom