Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Hello! I will show you the reasons why I think cheaper ranks are necessary.

The ranks should be cheaper because the other servers are doing this same thing. Let's take hypixel as example, in hypixel the ranks are cheaper than here and there they make a lot of offers that help making ranks even cheaper, while here ranks are too expensive and this is the reason why there are more unranked players than ranked players.

What will be the solution?
The solution will be adding a better price to ranks and making los of offers, wich will help people buying ranks and will give you more sales.

Why I say this if cubecraft already makes special offers?
I say this because I have a experience, the past year I was going to buy iron rank here but I found that with those 7usd (Christmas offers) I could buy a better rank at hypixel.

Part 2, perks
I think perks are something really important and a fact you need a lot of money to unlock the fly hability at the server. I think I will take hypixel as a example again, in hypixel you just need 5usd(the first rank you can buy) to fly and do los of things.

What do I suggest as perks?
I think chest voring in skywars and that kind of things should be able to users with gold rank

Thanks for reading. I wish you think the same about prices and that they are really expensive.

Please let me know that do you think about this suggestion and I you didn't understood something, please tell me and I will explain

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I think the rank prices and perks are fine. You get quite a lot of perks for buying each rank. The only rank that might be overpriced is the obsidian rank. Also, making ranks cheaper would be unfair for players that have already bought a rank.
The ranks should be cheaper because the other servers are doing this same thing
I don't think this would be a valid reason to make the rank cheaper. Definitely not all server have cheap ranks, afaik this is mainly Hypixel.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Ranks are implemented to keep a server running and aren't mandatory to be bought. By buying a rank you're supporting and keeping the server running.
With the sales that pop up you have a great deal off of ranks, cubelets and much more.
As well, if you'd change prices or change too much in what perks certaint ranks have it could upset a large portion of the community who already bought a higher rank to have that perk.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
ranks are meant to support the server, and in return you get some perks with it. Obsidian is quite expensive cuz you could see it as the best support option, but when looking at prefix it would be better to get diamond

Reactions: loli__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom