Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
hey you heard it RIGHT!!!!
It is basically a command for chat abuse or swearing in chat or something like that.
You can ONLY use this in the game or lobby where the player said that things.
So what you have to do when he/she sweared is to do /chatreport (player) and you will see his logs what he said in general.
You also get a code for example 5673 and on the reports page you can fill that in and no need for a screenschot and your report can be handled if that is needed.
So lets get back and resume this whole thing.
One player swears you will have to do /chatreport (player) in the game/lobby where the player said the sweared words.
You will receive a code for example 0301 you go to the reports page and fill that code in no screens needed they will check it and tadaa you have a handled report!!
PS: developers have to edit the reports page when a player wants to report somebody with a chat offence.
So if you select the category "chat" you have to fill that code in and click on report thats all!!
The mods will enter the code in their minecraft chat when they are in game and they do /chatreport (code) and they can see what the player said and can ban/mute the player with their own commands.

No poll cause i need your feedback!

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
And then you don't have to give warnings?
This also will be abused, imagine if someone says "Noob" to someone, a lot of people can report it, so /chatreport will be used by (59 max people in a lobby)... I think that the currently report system is nice, maybe they should add videos for more than 5 mins (always saying the min) and screenshots are made easily using F2 and going to your screenshot file on .minecraft.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not really necessary as you can take a screenshot and just use that at our report site.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1rldww.jpg

Honestly enough said.

Reactions: QueenHammie

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
staff wil die of number of reports
Report Overload
fainting.gif

I personally don't know how on Earth this system would work without players just saying /chatreport whenever someone says something
it isn't like the chat filter currently allows you to say what a female dog is called without editing the word even slightly so there are so Many possible ways someone could say it and this idea would make it practically useless if it is supposed to see oh that person said that than it is safe to say that the person doing /chatreport is right
Also warnings would screw this up

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
hey you heard it RIGHT!!!!
It is basically a command for chat abuse or swearing in chat or something like that.
You can ONLY use this in the game or lobby where the player said that things.
So what you have to do when he/she sweared is to do /chatreport (player) and you will see his logs what he said in general.
You also get a code for example 5673 and on the reports page you can fill that in and no need for a screenschot and your report can be handled if that is needed.
So lets get back and resume this whole thing.
One player swears you will have to do /chatreport (player) in the game/lobby where the player said the sweared words.
You will receive a code for example 0301 you go to the reports page and fill that code in no screens needed they will check it and tadaa you have a handled report!!
PS: developers have to edit the reports page when a player wants to report somebody with a chat offence.
So if you select the category "chat" you have to fill that code in and click on report thats all!!
The mods will enter the code in their minecraft chat when they are in game and they do /chatreport (code) and they can see what the player said and can ban/mute the player with their own commands.

No poll cause i need your feedback!
Nice idea but I think taking screenshot is as fast as this lol! It's still a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom