• No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Alright, so I sometimes want to use a certain color in chat but i feel like adding a command to set your chat color (instead of doing "&f" every time i want to type in white) could be a nice perk for ranked players, this would also possibly add more color to the chat because people will be using color more because its convenient. I feel like it would be a good addition to the game, lmk what you guys think :3

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I still don't know all the colour code's and always struggle with it. I think it is a good idea.
I always used labymod for it but I can't report with labymod so I had to switch to badlion.

So this will be a yes vote for me.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Sorry, but I voted no. Simply because the chat will be chaotic. If everyone is going to use different chatcolors, the chat will become a mess. Questions will be difficult to see and some color(s) (-combinations) will have to be blocked. I prefer the way it is now.

- Dutchy

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
This would be a bad idea, it'ill make the chat more chaos which is unnecessary.
Hi,

Sorry, but I voted no. Simply because the chat will be chaotic. If everyone is going to use different chatcolors, the chat will become a mess. Questions will be difficult to see and some color(s) (-combinations) will have to be blocked. I prefer the way it is now.

- Dutchy
people can already use colors if they want this will just make it more convenient

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello, if this command gets implemented it would make really accessible the colored text (as I guess that's the purpose), and personally I wouldn't like this to be easier.

As @Dutchyyy and @Wauterrr said, the chat will be a chaos. It's true that all ranked players can already do this, but you don't see it a lot, as they've to learn the codes first and then type them in every message. I personally like to keep stuff as simple as possible and specially the chat.

They already implemented the join message for Plus subscribers, so imagine adding this as well... the chat will be a mess. I would keep it as it is right now, as looks clean and therefore more aesthetically pleasant.

Yes I also think it should become available for stone rankers.

That's not what the suggestion is about. And what do we do with all the people that bought the rank because of this perk? Ranks are helping a lot the server. If there would be no differences between them, who would buy them? Let's keep stone as it is.

Reactions: Lime and Rawrbin

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
I'd say no because I feel the chat would kinda be messy with all the colors around their messages. It would also be unnecessary to really have on a big server like Cubecraft. Maybe, have like certain colors for certain ranks possibly, like to give it a nice color, but I feel this would be used in many ways that would take out the fun of it.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I disagree so much with some comments it makes me a little cranky
I'd say no because I feel the chat would kinda be messy with all the colors around their messages. It would also be unnecessary to really have on a big server like Cubecraft. Maybe, have like certain colors for certain ranks possibly, like to give it a nice color, but I feel this would be used in many ways that would take out the fun of it.
Cubecraft is a BIG SERVER. Exactly why QOL changes like this are necessary.

Certain colour for ranks??? What do you mean? This is already a feature
Well, it's not a bad idea, but I think this command should be added only for Gold or Diamond+ ranks.

I agree this suggestion
A Qol change should be only for gold or diamond+ even though we can already change chat colour from iron rank?

How illogical.

Reactions: Pcddle and ItzEnd3r

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe, have like certain colors for certain ranks possibly
i actually really like this, each rank could unlock a chatcolor that can be used (Iron Lapiz Gold Diamond Emerald Obsidian) ranks could also use previous colors. this would help to solve the “messy chat” issue and would also give an extra perk to some ranks that currently are kinda useless (lapiz and obsidian)

Last edited:

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
Alright, so I sometimes want to use a certain color in chat but i feel like adding a command to set your chat color (instead of doing "&f" every time i want to type in white) could be a nice perk for ranked players, this would also possibly add more color to the chat because people will be using color more because its convenient. I feel like it would be a good addition to the game, lmk what you guys think :3
Definitely an idea I can get behind. Sometimes I feel like I'm not making the most of my rank because I have to use & every time. Hopefully they implement this!

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
I disagree so much with some comments it makes me a little cranky

Cubecraft is a BIG SERVER. Exactly why QOL changes like this are necessary.

Certain colour for ranks??? What do you mean? This is already a feature

A Qol change should be only for gold or diamond+ even though we can already change chat colour from iron rank?

How illogical.

My point is to give ranks to unlock certain colors maybe match to their role not just every color. Just because the chat gonna be a mess.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
My point is to give ranks to unlock certain colors maybe match to their role not just every color. Just because the chat gonna be a mess.
so something kinda like i said here?
i actually really like this, each rank could unlock a chatcolor that can be used (Iron Lapiz Gold Diamond Emerald Obsidian) ranks could also use previous colors. this would help to solve the “messy chat” issue and would also give an extra perk to some ranks that currently are kinda useless (lapiz and obsidian)

Reactions: Pcddle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom