Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
The Welcome to CubeCraft Games! with the website and store link is really annoying since it is sent to the player every time you join a lobby/new gamemode. It causes a little lag for some. I simply think it'd be better to send it only when you join the server. Maybe change it and add a command like /help that can tell you the links and such. Like for instance when you get the welcome message maybe say something different. Welcome to CubeCraft! For Help use /help or something. The friend system could use some major updates as well. Perhaps a way to join friends lobby or something. Just saying we need more commands available to us. :) Just something i thought would be nice!

Reactions: KitKatkels17

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I think theyre gonna add the friends lobby thing and a ton of other features soon. You should be able to turn it on and off. As for the chat welcome thing.. why? It's really not a big deal

Reactions: KitKatkels17

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
The Welcome to CubeCraft Games! with the website and store link is really annoying since it is sent to the player every time you join a lobby/new gamemode. It causes a little lag for some.
How can a chat message create lagg?
Maybe change it and add a command like /help that can tell you the links and such.
There already is a thing like /help. :)
Like for instance when you get the welcome message maybe say something different. Welcome to CubeCraft! For Help use /help or something.
Why? If you are the only one who is lagging from a chat message, why shall they change it? It's pretty fine for me and many others how it is now. :)
The friend system could use some major updates as well.
Do you have any more /f things that can be added, or are there even more /f commands?
Perhaps a way to join friends lobby or something.
So you'll get tons of lobbies with 2 players, let's go :D
Just join the same lobby and select in your chest ''Show friends only''. :)
Just saying we need more commands available to us.
You are suggesting more commands, but what kind of commands do you want to use?

it will be useful if you will give more explanation while making a suggestion. :)

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
I'm not a noob. I have been playing since 2012 and it would make the server much more enjoyable with more /f commands. Being able to create partys and auto join the same game together. Private lobbys. Anything, And as for the welcome message, it's simply not needed for every time you join a lobby. Its annoying having it pop into chat every time. Lots of chat spam or messages causes lag for quite a number of my friends. I just simply put it out there for them. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to purchase an average gaming computer. A setting option to disable this would be a great idea. I know there is a /help command, but it doesn't give enough information when used. Normal everyday players don't have access to many useful commands. Sorry to have wasted your time for you to put me down.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
The Welcome to CubeCraft Games! with the website and store link is really annoying since it is sent to the player every time you join a lobby/new gamemode. It causes a little lag for some. I simply think it'd be better to send it only when you join the server. Maybe change it and add a command like /help that can tell you the links and such. Like for instance when you get the welcome message maybe say something different. Welcome to CubeCraft! For Help use /help or something. The friend system could use some major updates as well. Perhaps a way to join friends lobby or something. Just saying we need more commands available to us. :) Just something i thought would be nice!
If you don't like seeing the link go on to settings and chat options and turn of all links for minecraft.
2017-01-11_17.13.44.png

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
Lol i'm not laggy. My computer is perfectly fine. Vr compatible and such. More settings would be nice ^^ woah 13 fps :'D some hard times

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
True. Not everyones internet is capable of lag free enviroment when lots of messages come in. Though you could always disable them.
I think it make it lag because on the url link loading in but its not hard to load so ark either has a extremely bad computer (No offence) or has a lot of tabs open in the back ground. @xFirelion @ArkplaysMPC
DJHI4:cool:
Ye idk if u guys play cubecraft in the mcdonalds or if u cant afford good wifi but everytime something happens it creates lag

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

ArkplaysMPC

Jan 30, 2016
USA
xDD hard times indeed. For minecraft 64pfs is normal for me. Weird. But yeah disabling chat is possible but not all chat isn't wanted

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom