Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove all words apart from "GG" and "xD" from chat so nobody can be toxic?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No, I hate cubecraft!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Well if I had to give it a bit of constructive criticism I'd have to say

That this is the BEST IDEA FROM ANYONE EVER.

I think that toxicity will hit an all time low standing at about 3%.

I think we should even have 'xD' what if I get bowspammed off by 6 people? They'll taunt me and that would really make me sad. Just keep 'gg'.

Infact, remove 'gg' it could stand for 'good god' and trust me, that is a word you do NOT want to say on this server. Might as well flog you for saying 'good god'

I have no idea where you get it SpankMeSanta but your ideas are way too good. The staff are definitely smart enough to incorporate this to make this server even more for kids than ever before!
Yes, we are lucky to have 200 IQ arcade loving staff on this server. "xD" (pardon the word) is very toxic you're right. Hopefully only "gg" is available to be said. I have a dream that one day cubecraft will be censored, and that we can all exchange cat memes from 2012 in the Cubecraft Discord in peace.

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Instead of chat we should have emotes and short messages. Something like Hearthstone. Also players should be able to buy more messages for real money!
upload_2018-4-6_23-56-51.png

*Of course without Threaten because that would get you muted!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Hqteful's profile.
happye rbitrhday!!11!1!1!
Why do I keep muting myself on Discord whenever I have to go afk, but I'm not in a call?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Top Bottom