Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove all words apart from "GG" and "xD" from chat so nobody can be toxic?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No, I hate cubecraft!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys, recently I have been on the server and me and my friends (@mastanub @MagnificentSpam @XtremeElectrix etc) have seen a lot of mean comments flying around! This obviously made us cry meaning we felt discouraged to spend money on cubelet packages and cubecraft T-shirts.

The way to fix this, in my opinion is to add more words to the chat filter and party chat filter. I remember a few months ago tacosmefriends, camazonda etc added the chat filter to party chat and EVERYONE loved it, and after that the cubecraft player count SKY ROCKETED!

So here is my idea: add more words to the chat filter! You can still say disgusting worse such as "l0ser" and "n00b" and "nub" and there will always be bypasses, so what I was thinking of is actually removing every single word from chat (and of course party chat so friends aren't tempted!) apart from "GG" and "xD".

This way, nobody will ever say anything mean ever again in chat and party chat so the player count can sky rocket even more! Let me know what you think! (Just don't be mean or tacoeater will network ban you!)

D

Deleted member 100818

images

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
So here is my idea: add more words to the chat filter! You can still say disgusting worse such as "l0ser" and "n00b" and "nub" and there will always be bypasses, so what I was thinking of is actually removing every single word from chat (and of course party chat so friends aren't tempted!) apart from "GG" and "xD".
Sorry, but this wont stop anyone from swearing :(

In binary everything is either a 1 or a 0, you could translate GG & xD to binary to still get your point across

0 = GG
1 = xD

"you're a big loser lol u suck":
GGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGGGxDGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGGGxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGxDxD

It's extremely easy to decode this obviously, every cubecrafter has over 300 IQ and will instantly be able to read the message below
GGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDGGxDGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGxDxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGGGxDGGxDxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDGGGGxDGGGGxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDxDGGxDGGxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDGGGGxDxDGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGxDxDxDGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGGGxDGGGGGGGGxDGGGGGGGGGGGGxDxDGGxDGGxDGGGGxDxDGGxDxDxDxDGGxDxDGGGGGGxDGG

:(

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Lul probably means p**** in some made up language so it shouldn't be allowed.

I suggest to replace the chat with a different, more efficient system that will also solve any issues with swearing.

Instead of having to type the messages ourselves, we'll only have to type in the number to send a pre defined message.
For example:
1. gg
2. Cubecraft is the best server
3. Welk team nl?
4. Please report players on http://appeals.cubecraft.net

This will also me more mobile friendly which is important since the bedrock version should hit any time now.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

I suggest to replace the chat with a different, more efficient system that will also solve any issues with swearing.

Instead of having to type the messages ourselves, we'll only have to type in the number to send a pre defined message.
For example:
1. gg
3. Welk team nl?

This will also me more mobile friendly which is important since the bedrock version should hit any time now.
Might also need a 5th message.
5. Please do not necro-post. Necro posting is when you post on a thread where the previous reply if over 14 days old.

Reactions: mastanub

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017

For example:
1. gg
3. Welk team nl?

Nah fam, too hard to memorize, instead everyone has to keep an emerald in their hotbar, when you right click it it opens up a menu that let's you either pick GG, xD, well team nl?

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Well if I had to give it a bit of constructive criticism I'd have to say

That this is the BEST IDEA FROM ANYONE EVER.

I think that toxicity will hit an all time low standing at about 3%.

I think we should even have 'xD' what if I get bowspammed off by 6 people? They'll taunt me and that would really make me sad. Just keep 'gg'.

Infact, remove 'gg' it could stand for 'good god' and trust me, that is a word you do NOT want to say on this server. Might as well flog you for saying 'good god'

I have no idea where you get it SpankMeSanta but your ideas are way too good. The staff are definitely smart enough to incorporate this to make this server even more for kids than ever before!

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom