Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zipper222

Feb 19, 2018
I had a person come to me on Cubecraft and say that they knew me in real life. I did not recognize their username. They left a message to give me a clue who they were, but when you scroll up past a certain point, you can't see past messages. Is there any way to get a full Cubecraft chat history?

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
You can see your minecraft chat by going to your logs. Follow those steps step by step;

1. open windows search bar
2. typ: %appdata%
3. go to .minecraft
4. search for folder 'logs'
5. click on blclient
6. open the folder and you should find your chat.

Any other questions, make sure to message me!

- hope this helped.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You can see your Minecraft chat by going to your logs. Follow those steps step by step;

1. open windows search bar
2. typ: %appdata%
3. go to .minecraft
4. search for folder 'logs'
5. click on blclient
6. open the folder and you should find your chat.

These steps should work, but I'm not sure about the blclient, I think that referring to Badlion client. So if you don't have that you'll not being to do so. But the first steps still work! When in the folder 'logs' scroll all the way down and you'll see a .log file name latest here you can find all info of your last Minecraft session (this can be opened with notepad). For earlier ones you'll need to open the .gz files this can be done online or with a program on your pc. Once you've opened the .gz fil you'll find a .log file that you can open with notepad!

Reactions: summurai

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
These steps should work, but I'm not sure about the blclient, I think that referring to Badlion client. So if you don't have that you'll not being to do so. But the first steps still work! When in the folder 'logs' scroll all the way down and you'll see a .log file name latest here you can find all info of your last Minecraft session (this can be opened with notepad). For earlier ones you'll need to open the .gz files this can be done online or with a program on your pc. Once you've opened the .gz fil you'll find a .log file that you can open with notepad!

the blclient is indeed the badlion client, my mistake. Then try to scroll down and find your logs

- thahnk you for replying and correcting my mistake!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom