Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZoeEmerald7

Jun 16, 2020
Hi,

Just started playing on cubecraft bedrock and I love it. However, from the beginning I've never been able to see anybody's messages, even team messages in games and things like that, and people have not been able to receive my messages either. Any help would be appreciated!

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi,

Just started playing on cubecraft bedrock and I love it. However, from the beginning I've never been able to see anybody's messages, even team messages in games and things like that, and people have not been able to receive my messages either. Any help would be appreciated!
Wow so what you have is most likely either a shadowban or it's your in-game settings. IMG_6539.PNG
If it is your ingame settings make sure to set receive chat to on. Shadowbans I have little experience with so you'll have to wait for someone else to respond. Hope this helps!

ZoeEmerald7

Jun 16, 2020
That's so strange, i don't have a settings option for server settings. maybe that's part of the problem
1592336931808.png
1592336931808.png

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello. That seems like a ghost mute, or some kind of profile settings issue. You can click here for a YouTube video, showing you how to remove it! >

You can go here for instructions on how to remove your Bedrock shadow mute: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/

If you follow the thread, make sure to change allowed settings (Microsoft) as that could be holding back your allowed communication with the account. (I attached a screenshot!) Good luck!

Attachments

• 6ADB1A4A-5AFA-40FF-845F-040CAF905123.jpeg
    6ADB1A4A-5AFA-40FF-845F-040CAF905123.jpeg
    449.8 KB · Views: 61

ZoeEmerald7

Jun 16, 2020
Hello. That seems like a ghost mute, or some kind of profile settings issue. You can click here for a YouTube video, showing you how to remove it! >

You can go here for instructions on how to remove your Bedrock shadow mute: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-a-simple-way-to-remove-your-shadow-mute.234913/

If you follow the thread, make sure to change allowed settings (Microsoft) as that could be holding back your allowed communication with the account. (I attached a screenshot!) Good luck!

Somebody already sent me that thread and i did everything in it but it didn't work. Even double checked microsoft and cubecraft settings and everything was fine. Honestly running out of ideas :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom