Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
create a command to send a message to a player who is in another place, because sometimes when you are in a game and you find a good player and you want to play with him again, but when the game ends you can not contact him because they teleport to another site.
It helps a lot to facilitate a communication without the need to send a party or a friend request
obviously, they could place a command to not receive messages or only from friends.
/ msg disabled
/ msg friends
also an antispam as usual.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well, isn't this what sending a party/friend request is for though?
Seems unnecessary to add to /msg since those two methods exist.
Aside from that, this would also make it easier for people to spam (for example) youtubers and staff members for attention. Obviously this could have customisable settings, but still. Not very convenient for those people.

Reactions: QuietOnions

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
create a command to send a message to a player who is in another place, because sometimes when you are in a game and you find a good player and you want to play with him again, but when the game ends you can not contact him because they teleport to another site.
It helps a lot to facilitate a communication without the need to send a party or a friend request
I dont like the reason you gave, but i would like this to be added. This has been suggested and I am suggested again that there can be an option to disable it

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
obviously, they could place a command to not receive messages or only from friends.
/ msg off
/ msg friend
/msg all
also an antispam as usual.

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
/p add
If it's denied, then the player probably doesn't want to play with you.
There are players who usually do not pay attention to alerts, either because of the language or because they do not know what they are reading, a private message is a better way to communicate

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
There are players who usually do not pay attention to alerts, either because of the language or because they do not know what they are reading, a private message is a better way to communicate
Those kind of people you would find 1/1000 almost everyone knows English which is what the default language is and if they don’t pay attention to their alerts it kinda means that they don’t really wanna play with you... you are just stating the extreme situations that would barely happen
the truth is the truth if you are that desperate to play with the person you want to play with and they don’t accept your friend request or your party request it means that you are a “noob” if that’s what I should call it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Yet if that were the case, would they even play with you?
If they can't communicate with you, why play with each other?

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
you can not get a percentage that 1/1000 knows English, most of the users do not know English and even more the Spanish-speaking community, most do not understand English since some players are under 14 years old and you think they have the ability to understand?

QuietOnions

Sep 13, 2017
Viewing this thread I feel like ur tht spam clicker who is considered a noob lol and ur like that cringe 12 year old kid who’s like “DUDE UR SOO PRO CAN I PLAY WITH YOU PLSS IM ALSO A PROOO”

LinoYT

Novice Member
Apr 26, 2017
Ecuador
example, you know English but you do not know Spanish, when you receive an alert:" Un jugador le envíe una solicitud para unirse a su fiesta" would you understand? you would think it is a type of advertising

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
you can not get a percentage that 1/1000 knows English, most of the users do not know English and even more the Spanish-speaking community, most do not understand English since some players are under 14 years old and you think they have the ability to understand?
Never mind your thread is just aggravating to read just no lol I’m gonna stop commenting on this now smh

Reactions: lowkeyProIsMuted
Aug 15, 2017
You do not even know what you say, the request for the party is only in English, so if you do not know do not say it.
Ok so y in the world did u being up a scenario where abt the party invite message being in Spanish shut up u 21 year old faggot lol

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
but... if you're trying to speak to someone that doesn't understand you (as you said), why would you two play with each other? You're just going to end up being 2 people who can't communicate with each other at all.
I doubt anyone would play with someone that doesn't have any languages in common with them.

You do not even know what you say, the request for the party is only in English, so if you do not know do not say it.
You mean that the party requests aren't translated?
If that's the case, I'm pretty sure that people would still know what "party" is as it's a pretty common term. Most of the multiplayer players probably know it even without knowing the language.

Anyways, I've noticed the topic is drifting a lot to the language argument alone. I'm pretty sure we've countered that one, so are there any other arguments you have?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Ivaann wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Feliz cumpleaños
GiGaGekkies wrote on BodilDaParrot's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RedDevil_1's profile.
Happy Birthday! ✨
Top Bottom