Not open for further replies.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Everyone.

So obviously, as everyone knows chat filter does not show block words by the server. My suggestion stands on How would us make it more comfortable.
I would love to suggest adding a warning message when the player writes a word against the chat filter to confirm that word isn't allowed. Let's say, for example. I have messaged my friend with blocked words but, it didn't give him any notifications which, are annoying sometimes.

Examples:

1. We blocked your comment '' The blocked word'' as it breaks our rules because it contains inappropriate language content.
2. You aren't allowed to say that due to it being against our rules.

This suggestion would be helpful to let the new community people aware of the chat filter and be careful about rules.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!
If you haven't understood something, let me know!

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, Everyone.

So obviously, as everyone knows chat filter does not show block words by the server. My suggestion stands on How would us make it more comfortable.
I would love to suggest adding a warning message when the player writes a word against the chat filter to confirm that word isn't allowed. Let's say, for example. I have messaged my friend with blocked words but, it didn't give him any notifications which, are annoying sometimes.

Examples:

1. We blocked your comment '' The blocked word'' as it breaks our rules because it contains inappropriate language content.
2. You aren't allowed to say that due to it being against our rules.

This suggestion would be helpful to let the new community people aware of the chat filter and be careful about rules.

Thanks for reading my suggestion!
If you haven't understood something, let me know!
I like the idea, because some people may message their friends and they don't realise their message has been blocked by the server filter. This would make the players that were using blocked words aware that their message has been blocked and that the content of their message is against CubeCraft rules.

Reactions: Am4er

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
it would be nice if they sent the message but while covering the word so we dont have to trial and error what we can and cant send

for whatever reason on java "san" was a blocked word (maybe it means smth in a different lang or is an acronym/misspelling idk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom