Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the chat filter tell you which word wasn't allowed?

• Yes, it annoys me as well

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Maserati

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2018
Something that i think everyone recognizes:
You say something but the chat filter says you aren't allowed to say it while you don't see anything wrong with it.

I think that whenever that happens, the filter has to tell you which word wasn't allowed so you dont stand there like an idiot trying to change every word in the sentence trying to find out what you said wrong.
EDIT: (Thanks @Chitter ) It should only be available from a certain level. I suggest 5. (This is because of bots)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

+1 it's been suggested many times and I still support the idea

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I can see why this might be a useful thing to have for players, and it is something that has been seriously considered. However, the main significant disadvantage with doing that is that it would allow those using bots to spam chat across the network to easily figure out what we are blocking and adapt. In fact this holds true for regular chat as well. While being way better from a user experience perspective it comes along with a large increase in workload for the moderation team.

Maserati

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2018
I can see why this might be a useful thing to have for players, and it is something that has been seriously considered. However, the main significant disadvantage with doing that is that it would allow those using bots to spam chat across the network to easily figure out what we are blocking and adapt. In fact this holds true for regular chat as well. While being way better from a user experience perspective it comes along with a large increase in workload for the moderation team.
I think some things included also has drawbacks, plus, some things are blocked in all kinds of ways, so bots cant continue.

Maserati

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2018
Make this a feature for all players level 3 and up, nobody is going to take the time to get a spambot to level 3. Or make this a feature that costs 100 points or something.
Thats kind of a… weird thing. But i like the idea of a certain level.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom