Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

klutch 1 cps

Jul 16, 2023
Please could you make skyblock more interactive. You cant trade with anyone, theres no special boss fights, Theres no like special item crafting that you can use to get like a boost to ur character or weapons. Everytime i enter the skyblock lobby it feels like im walking around with ghosts, no one talks in chat because there isnt nothing to talk about since you cant do things with people. If you compare hypixel skyblock to this skyblock its a huge difference so personally i think hypixel thinks they got something on u guys might want to do something about that.

wheatyl

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Mar 6, 2023
meowland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Please could you make skyblock more interactive. You cant trade with anyone, theres no special boss fights, Theres no like special item crafting that you can use to get like a boost to ur character or weapons. Everytime i enter the skyblock lobby it feels like im walking around with ghosts, no one talks in chat because there isnt nothing to talk about since you cant do things with people. If you compare hypixel skyblock to this skyblock its a huge difference so personally i think hypixel thinks they got something on u guys might want to do something about that.
Same to be honest, i think skyblock needs an small update to make it more of not just doing quests over and over again.

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
They need to add markets where people can sell there own stuff and possibly add custom enchants

O1t24277

Feb 3, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft's skyblock is meant to be simple. I think 10k-15k players used to play it at release but now only > 2k players play it as it has been not updated since ages. So yeah they should do it.
And for the interaction part there is a server on BEDROCK like it but idk if I will get forum banned so I'm not saying the name here.
I started playing it because cc skyblock become more grindy and it was griefed and It didn't get a rollback so I just don't wanted to play Cubecraft skyblock anytime soon without any updates, so I just decided to switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom