• Y

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
That's true, gay also means 'happy'
While this is true, in my experience it is only used for that meaning extremely rarely and even then only to try and get a response of some kind. While there are some valid uses, the vast majority of uses are to either cause offence or to insult. Context is everything and with the valid use case being whitelisted there is no reason to allow it to be used in a toxic way, that doesn't help anyone.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
While this is true, in my experience it is only used for that meaning extremely rarely and even then only to try and get a response of some kind. While there are some valid uses, the vast majority of uses are to either cause offence or to insult. Context is everything and with the valid use case being whitelisted there is no reason to allow it to be used in a toxic way, that doesn't help anyone.

I've noticed that as well, it is extremely rare for someone to use it that way. Considering it is almost always used in a toxic way, I have to agree you shouldn't unblock that word in general.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom