• No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello Cubecrafters

I want to suggest for changing the solve equation in a question/trivia of cubecraft.

Why do I want to remove the solve equation?
First> it has nothing to make with minecraft or cubecraft.
Second> the question is too easy, but for some people that aren't good in math is it really hard.
Third> we play minecraft for relaxing, minecraft isn't school.

Why do I want to change it in a question/trivia of Cubecraft?
First> the people will know a little bit more about Cubecraft
Second> we have already questions about minecraft, Why not about Cubecraft?

Can you give us some examples about question/trivia of cubecraft?
Yes, I certainly can. >
Is Markus Notch the owner of cubecraft?
No, he isn't
than you have to stand on false, like the questions about minecraft.

Has cubecraft layerspleef?

Yes, Cubecraft has than you have to stand on correct.

Drop your opinion in the comments and feedback is appreciated. Don't forget for voting!

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
Hello Cubecrafters

I want to suggest for changing the solve equation in a question/trivia of cubecraft.

Why do I want to remove the solve equation?
Second> the question is too easy, but for some people that aren't good in math is it really hard.

Why do I want to change it in a question/trivia of Cubecraft?
First> the people will know a little bit more about Cubecraft
Second> we have already questions about minecraft, Why not about Cubecraft?

Can you give us some examples about question/trivia of cubecraft?
Yes, I certainly can. >
Is Markus Notch the owner of cubecraft?
No, he isn't
than you have to stand on false, like the questions about minecraft.

Has cubecraft layerspleef?

Yes, Cubecraft has than you have to stand on correct.

Drop your opinion in the comments and feedback is appreciated. Don't forget for voting!

In all honesty I'd rather be able to solve that math equation than to answer a question about CCG. Also if it's not that hard of a question then I don't see it being stressful to the point of making the game unenjoyable. Besides, it doesn't hurt to do a little math now and then. It does come up quite a bit in life after all~

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This is like when people spew out mouth diarrhea and then say "This is Minecraft, not English class".
As a person who is fortunate enough to have a computer and a 26$ game, people should have the basic human intelligence to use proper syntax and grammar, and in this case solve 9-1.
It's not hard.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Not really a reason not to have it...
Everyone knows how to do simple math, so it's not at all bad to have.

"Too easy for some, but difficult for others"
The same goes for Skywars and Eggwars. Does it mean we have to remove that?

So a single math equation = school?
It's not at all a bad idea to throw in a single super simple math question in a game where it's not even mandatory to win. If anything, parents would love to see those kind of things, as it trains their math skills. It's not like it's something completely impossible that'll stress players out.

In regards to the trivia:
Not everyone knows specific facts, and it'd be unfair to ask for those who literally have never researched the game/server history.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
This is like when people spew out mouth diarrhea and then say "This is Minecraft, not English class".
As a person who is fortunate enough to have a computer and a 26$ game, people should have the basic human intelligence to use proper syntax and grammar, and in this case solve 9-1.
It's not hard.
Jeez this made me laugh harder than it should have xD

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Honestly I enjoy having the little bit of random math in there. It isn't hard and it is that complete randomness addition to minerware that the game is meant to have. If it was changed to be stand on the yet or no i feel like it would just blend to much with the minecraft trivia.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't that it is a problem for anyone to solve the equations. They are mostly very easy so everyone can solve them. If you are gonna add cubecraft questions change it with the question that are asked over Minecraft.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
We should add some really easy trigonometric functions to the math section. Like "If the sin(θ) =(5/7), what is the csc(θ)?" Everyone will be able to get those :P

I don't think we should make the math micro games more difficult. Instead, I think there should be a math boss game. It would give out a math equation, once you answer it, it will give you a new one. Person who gets the most right wins that boss game. Of course there would be harder and easier questions mixed together. (I know this will never get added because a lot of people don't like math but I thought it would be a cool idea to at least share) :)
No. Only a stupid person would find it hard. 45 x 5 ? You want to replace this? No ty .-3727
Don't be mean. I am sure there are some really young kids on the server that aren't at the level of math you are on, so maybe they do find those equations difficult.

A

A pigeon

We should add some really easy trigonometric functions to the math section. Like "If the sin(θ) =(5/7), what is the csc(θ)?" Everyone will be able to get those :p

I don't think we should make the math micro games more difficult. Instead, I think there should be a math boss game. It would give out a math equation, once you answer it, it will give you a new one. Person who gets the most right wins that boss game. Of course there would be harder and easier questions mixed together. (I know this will never get added because a lot of people don't like math but I thought it would be a cool idea to at least share) :)

Don't be mean. I am sure there are some really young kids on the server that aren't at the level of math you are on, so maybe they do find those equations difficult.
I was at this level of math (multiplication) at age 5 . And pls do add trignometry . Keep them simple though , and give us a minimum of 20 seconds

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom