Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bested

Apr 6, 2021
I have alot to say about the experience and level system
1st kill xp
when I play skywars or egg wars I may get a really good game and get alot of kills nut maybe at the end I die due to someone trapping or I fall in the void or I just killed basically so what I am saying is you should get xp for kills in skywars basically you can egg 25 experience for every kill you get so yeah it would be really helpful for leveling up

2nd leveling up rewards
so the only way to get loot in cube craft bedrock is by buying it, getting it from a giveaway or getting it from quests/events such as the spring quest that we have seen recently
and I really think that getting loot for leveling would be so good for the sever there's alot of people that would actually play the game trying to get a specific loot or smth on lvl 5 you unlock a specific loot and lvl 8 and lvl 12 etc
so yeah I really think that getting rewards for leveling would be so nice

that was my suggestion hope you guys take it in mind and thx for all the staff for making such an amazing server

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
1st kill xp
when I play skywars or egg wars I may get a really good game and get alot of kills nut maybe at the end I die due to someone trapping or I fall in the void or I just killed basically so what I am saying is you should get xp for kills in skywars basically you can egg 25 experience for every kill you get so yeah it would be really helpful for leveling up
25 xp is WAY too much in my opinion. I usually kill around 5/6 people in a normal game of Solo Skywars, that'd mean that I get 100-150 extra XP if I'd also win the game. In total that would be way too much for just winning a single Skywars game. I don't really agree with this personally

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
25 xp is WAY too much in my opinion. I usually kill around 5/6 people in a normal game of Solo Skywars, that'd mean that I get 100-150 extra XP if I'd also win the game. In total that would be way too much for just winning a single Skywars game. I don't really agree with this personally
Me getting 12 kill games in doubles :monkeylook::monkeylookaway:

Bested

Apr 6, 2021
it would still be nice tho to get experience for kills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online
Top Bottom