Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
At the moment you can see an opponent's health if you've hit them in the last 10 seconds and they're within a 10 block radius of you. Now I think it would be a good idea to also let you see someone's health when a teammate of you meets these conditions. At the moment it gives you an advantage if you're in call, because you can ask if someone needs help, but if you're not in call you can't know how your teammate is doing as they probably don't have time to type while fighting. If you could see the health of your teammate's opponent however, you could see if you're required to help.

Bai! 👋

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Seems a bit OP in my opinion. You can always help if you’re not in a fight, right?
Yes and steal all their kills? No ty

I think this is a quite nice idea although not the first things to focus on as there are other bugs; first hit doesn’t show right health and that it’s goes down in the opposite direction of the vanilla hearts

Reactions: xHappyMood
D

Deleted member 469419

I agree with this idea. I like how as you can see the life of your opponent in certain moment, your teammate can too. I think this would be a nice idea since they're all working together, so you almost ever have to attack the same guy/same team. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy birthday!!
qKhalidd wrote on Mandyy's profile.
happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.