Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bygrilinho

Novice Member
May 10, 2020
I'd really love to see a few changes/additions in the Eggwars Shop System.
  1. A Chest UI option. For example, Lifeboat has the standard UI for the Bedwars shops, but they have an option for the Java-Like shops as well. I think this option can help players that are more familiar with Java edition, and possibly speed up the game a bit.
  2. The back button on top. This might seem minor, but it's faster to close the shop and re-open than to press the back button on most cases. That's because it's all the way in the bottom! Moving it to the top would same some time on the shop.
  3. Buy glass in stacks. The reason I usually don't get glass is because you have to buy it one at a time. That takes way too much time!
Those are my ideas! Hope you like them :)

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
5 clicks isn't hard but if you want double layers of obsidian, then it helps
But usually, when I want glass, I need large amounts (make a see-through wall lol)
yeah but you clearly don’t play Xbox or phone lol, u click and it takes you straight back to the top n you have to scroll int it, we don’t have a cursor lols

jakeexdee

Jun 13, 2020
China
yeah but you clearly don’t play Xbox or phone lol, u click and it takes you straight back to the top n you have to scroll int it, we don’t have a cursor lols
n if someone’s trying to rush you it’s probs quite useful to be able to get it quite quick init

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom