Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

y/n

  • y

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • n

    Votes: 16 72.7%

  • Total voters
    22

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
2,306
12,763
498
24
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Isn't that a bit too OP? I mean I don't really play eggwars so I don't know much about the kits, but changing them mid-game is quite OP
Example:
I start with the kit "Eggshell" (I think it gives me 8 diorite blocks)
Then I place them and do /kit
I choose another kit (if there is one, the speed kit)
And then wait untill I get my kit items again.
So I don't really like the idea
 

Jsnakebfksns

Member
Mar 9, 2018
222
48
29
24
i dont think this is a good idea. because than players choose a kit drop there stuff from the first kit than choose a nother kit jump in to the void and than the god 2 kits. i dont think players like this -1
 
D

Deleted member 59979

Guest
Agree for the reasons given above. It can be too easily abused for gaining items
-1
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom