Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should voting be changed

• Total voters

ICYENDER

Oct 12, 2019
I feel like voting on SkyWars and Eggwars is very unfair. For the free to play players, some think that having one person vote and not being able to do anything about it. Not being able to have their opinion of what comes out of chests or the items you can buy on Eggwars. If removing voting is bad, then I think that voting should not be pay to win. I think that voting should let everyone vote and not the people that actually have 10 dollars to waste on a kids game.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
That's one of the biggest draws of having a rank. If the server didn't make money from ranks it wouldn't run at all.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
In some way or another the server has to look for ways that can generate money and be able to cover the necessary expenses. Which is why there are the ranges that allow giving more ease for those who get it.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Voting is one of the best things you can do with a rank, so it would be really unfair to the players who bought a rank just for voting if voting comes available for every player.

In every server is this the same, the ranked players can vote for stuff, so -1.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Voting is one of the perms most ranks have to offer, one that is kinda important. If you remove that, less players will buy ranks. Which means less money, which is not good :3. Buying ranks must be worth it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on IcePancake's profile.
happy birthday!! <3
JokeKaedee wrote on Alex_de_Grote's profile.
Happy birthday 😺
JokeKaedee wrote on Ruisdier's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on IcePancake's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Alex_de_Grote's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom