Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Hiii I have another suggestion for the suggestion system. This time it's the one why I didn't put this in my last suggestion.

At the moment, if you make a suggestion with two aspects, it seems as if they can only be escalated both. If one of them is good and the other one isn't it's more or less impossible to get it escalated. That's why I always do only one thing in a suggestion which causes more threads which causes more threads that need to be looked at (what I talked about in my previous suggestion) That's why it would be profitable to allow certain parts of a suggestion to be escalated.

Don't forget to vote in the poll, and let me know why you don't agree if you don't.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello!

If there are multiple suggestions in the same thread we can comment in our escalated post that we escalated suggestion 2 and 3 only, for example : "I really like suggestion 2 and 3 and therefore I decided to escalate suggestion 2 and 3!"

I dont get why we have to create a new system for escalating a suggestion as we could just mention which one we escalated :)

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Hello!

If there are multiple suggestions in the same thread we can comment in our escalated post that we escalated suggestion 2 and 3 only, for example : "I really like suggestion 2 and 3 and therefore I decided to escalate suggestion 2 and 3!"

I dont get why we have to create a new system for escalating a suggestion as we could just mention which one we escalated :)
I didn't exactly mean that. Let's take this thread as an example. People ask for the addition of a mute punishment in the discord. Now lets say, you don't agree with how the punishment would be implemented, but you do agree with adding a mute punishment of some form. You wouldn't escalate the thread for that, as you don't agree with the aspect of how it should be implemented, but you could talk about that to staff. Then still the idea came from that thread but it doesn't get any credit for it. Sorry if I didn't explain this correctly in my original post. This is still a crappy example isn't it?

Edit: Oh and you wouldn't have to create a new system for it, just giving it an escalation if one aspect of it gave you an idea would do.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
People ask for the addition of a mute punishment in the discord. Now lets say, you don't agree with how the punishment would be implemented, but you do agree with adding a mute punishment of some form. You wouldn't escalate the thread for that, as you don't agree with the aspect of how it should be implemented, but you could talk about that to staff. Then still the idea came from that thread but it doesn't get any credit for it
We can still escalate that Mute punishment thread but just give it a little twist ourselves to look what other staff members think about that + we can ask if the thread owner agrees with my addition/change, if they do they can edit the suggestion thread or just agree with that I'm escalating the thread but what I suggested as a little addition or change.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom