Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cuddliies

Jan 29, 2020
Ok so recently I purchased the skywars rank, and I've been really enjoying all the cosmetics (mainly the kill messages) but something i completely forgot was even in the rank were the gravestone skins. This is because I honestly never see it even when I die like most players I immediately go into the next skywars game. This makes the gravestone skins utterly useless since you can't even really see them, in fact the only people that will see them are the players who kill you. This honestly makes 0 sense to me because the server is basically rewarding people who didn't pay for the skywars rank, gravestones in my opinion are already a pretty stupid mechanic, and I would much rather just have regular kill effects, but this makes them even more useless. So I thought of something to make them more enjoyable, so instead of changing your gravestone when you die, whenever you kill someone the person you killed gravestone changes to the gravestone skin that you have equipped. I'm not a coder so I don't know if this would be harder than what they've already been doing but it obviously is a very likely possibility, but I used to play a game called paladins and they had this same cosmetic where whenever you killed someone they would leave a gravestone on the ground which is what i'd like to see in cubecraft. This would make it so it's a lot easier to see your gravestone skin and it would be a lot more enjoyable and fun in game since at the moment there's not a whole lot of in game skywars cosmetics besides cages.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom