Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that the way games are featured should change?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'd like to see idea 4. Maybe having 1st place with the most number of votes come first, basically a most votes to least votes. To add on to idea 4, maybe make each of those games in that list be featured once per day (for 12 days since there is 12 games) Then after that period ends, a new voting period shall start and then so on. So that way, everyone can at least play here favorite game once or twice.
I understand yiur point of view, however, two days is already way too little. Let alone only 1 day.

Rawben

Apr 7, 2016
I would like if multiple games are featured so that you can play more of them instead of waiting for a nice one to come by!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't care that I used two bumps and it's been a month and all that bs, this is a good thread imo and it needs to be looked at.
So management, opinions?
Like I know y'all say you don't always reply to the threads you read but this should be one of the thread you do reply to. Because the way games are featured needs to change.

Last edited:

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I don't care that I used two bumps and it's been a month and all that bs, this is a good thread imo and it needs to be looked at.
So management, opinions?
Like I know y'all say you don't always reply to the threads you read but this should be one of the thread you do reply to. Because the way games are featured needs to change.
Tag them

May 1, 2019
I’m a hardcore, try hard, sweaty skywars player so it doesn’t matter too much to me, but I would like to see all games featured.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom