Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
So in my many years of playing on Cubecraft, I have made many player reports. I use the "rules of Cubecraft" as my guideline for reporting, which are found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/.

However, half of my reports have been closed, even though they clearly break "swearing rule"

So either one of two things need to occur:

1: Make the comparison of The Offense Taken to Cubecraft's Rules be the ONLY thing that makes a report accepted or not. Plenty of my reports have belittled, offended, and upsetted others, and they were denied.

2: Change the rule so it isnt "incorrect". See below:

CHANGE THIS

2.1 - Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning.

Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

TO THIS

2.1 - Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities or expletives. Swearing is strictly prohibited.

Punishment track: Warning → 3 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → Permanent mute

I prefer idea 1, but Cubecraft can do whatever they want.
Thanks for listening.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
If they clearly break it then they wouldn't have been closed, unless you're implying mods are incompetent?

Oh, btw

Little known secret but they actually can't.

Not talking about Cubecraft as a community, Im mainly talking about whoever writes the rules. And yes, if most of the mods agree, they CAN change the rule if I am not mistaken.

And maybe yes, some of the mods might be incompetent. Thats between them and AnimalTamer though.

Fiefens

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2019
If denied your reports have been, judged the staff team has. Perhaps reporting people for the smallest things you should not. Closed because other people reported them also a reason can be.

Would you mind translating that to english? Thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom