Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Winning a game of team skywars is harder than winning a solo one most of the time.You have to fight more people and the maps are bigger,and games take much more time.You get 120xp for reward which isn’t good especially when the solo reward is 125.Make the team reward for winning a game 150xp

Reactions: xTnts

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Winning a game of team skywars is harder than winning a solo one most of the time.You have to fight more people and the maps are bigger,and games take much more time.
This is definitely not true in all cases, it depends on how good your opponents are. They usually take a bit more time, but not always.

You get 120xp for reward which isn’t good especially when the solo reward is 125.Make the team reward for winning a game 150xp
So you’re complaining about a difference of 30 xp?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
This is definitely not true in all cases, it depends on how good your opponents are. They usually take a bit more time, but not always.

So you’re complaining about a difference of 30 xp?
If you win 10 games in a row it will be 300 right?
My idea is to make the rewards better without making them too much op

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
There is lower xp because youre in a team with 2 or more. For big teams it will be really eazy for tryhards to gain xp. If youre in a really good team you will get to mutch xp for one game. I think how it is right now pretty good ^_^

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
I think team Skywars is and should be somewhat easier because you have a team that could potentially 'carry' the match for you. That said that could be why it's less xp. Because you have more people fighting by your side. It may be longer in some cases but that's just the nature of more players and teams, larger maps etc. Now that I think of it, the best thing to add would be more xp given to that player who 'carried' the match. But other than that, it's not too big of an xp gap after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom