Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the Bedrock report system should be moved from the Bedrock player report subforum to the reports.cubecraft.net website, as I think the way to report there is much easier than on the forums. I think it would be easier both for staff and users to handle several reports than the forums. Nothing would have to change on the reports website as there is already a "create a bedrock report" button. They should just change it so it doesn't redirect you to the report subforum.

1655333867506.png

Why should CubeCraft change this? may you ask. Well, they should create an automatic network message that would appear every 20 minutes or so telling players that they can report rule breakers providing evidence at reports.cubecraft.net, instead of giving this weird link: cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/. As I also said above, I think staff would be able to handle reports quicker on this site, as I don't think the forums are the most efficient website to do this, specially considering the fact of the lack of staff there is on the Bedrock network.

React with :agree: if you agree :unsure: if you are unsure and :disagree: if you disagree, also don't forget to leave your opinion below.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
While I do agree it would make sense to have both Java and Bedrock reports go through the reports site, considering the lack of a web developer I highly doubt this will be implemented anytime soon...

Reactions: Lyriie

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Well it may be good idea theres some factors that making this more difficould like:

- Lack of staff for bedrock
- No developer for web programmimg
- This also seems not to be something thats urgently needed but I agree that forums are way to report player but there are better ways like through web

I'm gonna welcome this in future if ther'll be necessary things for realization :D

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
some factors that making this more difficould like:

- Lack of staff for bedrock
A lack of Bedrock staff would actually be a good reason to make the system more streamlined, especially internally, this should actually make it easier for Bedrock staff to deal with more reports in a shorter time! :)

Although obviously the lack of a web developer is a pretty major problem for a suggestion like this.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Although obviously the lack of a web developer is a pretty major problem for a suggestion like this.
I know there are not web developers right now, that's why I suggest this so they can note it and add it whenever they have the resources to do so.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
A lack of Bedrock staff would actually be a good reason to make the system more streamlined, especially internally, this should actually make it easier for Bedrock staff to deal with more reports in a shorter time! :)

Yes It surely is but isn't that also reason for that it will not work properly cuz there will be still not anough staff for resolving reports as it's now (for bedrock at least)?

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Yes It surely is but isn't that also reason for that it will not work properly cuz there will be still not anough staff for resolving reports as it's now (for bedrock at least)?
A lack of staff will always be a problem no matter how this system is made, the only solution to that is getting more staff, which, sadly, is very hard. All you can really do is try to ensure it's as streamlined as possible for both reporters, and staff members.

• Agree
Reactions: dvodany
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom