Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Fights with this kit vary in length a lot. Some fights only last a few seconds while others don't end within the 10 minutes at all. If the map has some obstacle on it, it is often possible to heal faster than you take damage. Someone else recently suggested to make the armor weaker, but I think that would make the already short fights worse. Instead, the Unbreaking II enchantment should be removed from the armor. That will not affect short fights where nobody hides behind obstacles because one side still dies before the armor breaks. But if players regenerate a lot between hits, the game will eventually end because of armor breaking.

In this video you will see an example of a very long and a very short fight once it's done processing.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ok well in that short clip, the guy didnt seem to really be “trying” as he was constantly being hit into the wall.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Ok well in that short clip, the guy didnt seem to really be “trying” as he was constantly being hit into the wall.
Yes. If someone is trying hard not to die on a map with an obstacle it's very hard to kill them. If both sides play very aggressive or just don't move at all the game will be quick. But removing the Unbreaking should only affect those games where one side plays overly defensive and heals up after getting hit.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yes. If someone is trying hard not to die on a map with an obstacle it's very hard to kill them. If both sides play very aggressive or just don't move at all the game will be quick. But removing the Unbreaking should only affect those games where one side plays overly defensive and heals up after getting hit.
Agreed! +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom