Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Many people might think this is me complaining about "Randomized KB" No, that was entirely different
"Randomized KB" was because of some other bug (Downwards KB) which is still not fixed, but is less common in PvP fights (on land) the cause of that was a player getting sucked into the ground gluing them to the floor causing some swings to do no KB at all.

This is a different thing, this is me showing the bad KB and abuses of KB that can be done currently to do more KB

I absolutely destroy on vanilla PvP, I can kill many people very easily on a world, But when I go on cube it's a lot harder, I'm not saying this because I want to "Win More" or kill people "faster"
I'm making this because I honestly want cubecraft to be better

Not only with fixing bugs before adding new gamemodes, but making better experiences for those new players

and tbh when SG Duos came out with that lag and how bad the KB was the amount of players dropped significantly, unlike the SkyBlock it didn't continue those amount of players that day, It was even on stream where I SAW hundreds of players leaving the server every second, that's the sad part because each one of those people had the same problem, including me, but I kept playing because I've played cube for so long, those people, it may have been there first time playing with there friend on SG Duos

SG Duos on cubecraft imo is so much better than Hive's SG, the loot balancing is better, the pvp experience is better, and honestly the KB isn't really bad there because there is no bridges there, besides some corners that players can get stuck in.... But the KB in other modes is not fair, where you need to do KB you are unable to do it, unless you ABUSE a bug, or swing so slowly that your Damage per second is decreased drastically that it makes it pointless to do

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I think bedrock in general has this double hit kb glitch, when i go on a lot of other servers i see people abusing the glitch, i think it works like you change to a interactable item like blocks or even you're fist and switch back you do more kb though i don't know bedrock physics this is just from my experiences

Reactions: wxzzrd

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I think bedrock in general has this double hit kb glitch, when i go on a lot of other servers i see people abusing the glitch, i think it works like you change to a interactable item like blocks or even you're fist and switch back you do more kb though i don't know bedrock physics this is just from my experiences
Also about the version i have no idea, sometimes on cube if i time my hits i do more kb "sometimes" but i think high cps is better to do. but a lot of bedrock players think its in 1.8 pvp which i don't believe since the lack of kb and upwards kb. The pvp on Cubecraft is confusing

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I just want them to add a side server so that they players can test a new rotation of cubecraft each week and decide whats best.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
Thats true

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I am against this. I can kill a lot of people with this knockback system, but on other servers, i can´t. Some people are playing on CubeCraft, just because CubeCraft have this KB system. If they will change knockback, a lot of other people will left CubeCraft. So please - play on server, where you are satisfied with knockback system.

- All this text is just MY OPINION!

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I am against this. I can kill a lot of people with this knockback system, but on other servers, i can´t. Some people are playing on CubeCraft, just because CubeCraft have this KB system. If they will change knockback, a lot of other people will left CubeCraft. So please - play on server, where you are satisfied with knockback system.

- All this text is just MY OPINION!
In my opinion and what I experience is just horrible, I can kill people on it, again I'm perfectly fine with the system on Survival Games, But on EggWars where I have 5000+ wins it's annoying to fight people on bridges or around edges, You can't hit them off the edge unless you abuse bugs.

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
I absolutely destroy on vanilla PvP, I can kill many people very easily on a world, But when I go on cube it's a lot harder,
I agree with solving that bug. But i thought that you were talking about global knockback with this part of text ^
So i rather said that. Because i know that, there are big differences between CubeCraft and The Hive knockback (and normal Minecraft knockback).
The only problem i have on CubeCraft with knockback is - how you said - fighting people around edges. I don´t have any other problem with knockback.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion!

In case you've missed it, we recently held a community talk regarding the state of our knockback system as well as our Bedrock server in general, take a look at our public Notion board here.

We've heard a lot of complaints in the past regarding how our knockback is, and we hear it! We've noticed it a lot more frequently as of yet, so we want to propose a Beta mode where knockback can be experimented with. This'll likely be in our Beta lobby, with a single game like Solo SkyWars. No statistics will be tracked.

This is so we're able to make changes to our knockback calculations, some with more stark differences, and we'll try and feedback to the community as much as possible with changes. This will require a lot of community involvement to be successful!

We'll make some follow-up posts with these different Beta "versions", and try and announce in game when these have changed. We're wanting to perfect this system as much as possible so that we're able to roll it out to all of our gamemodes with minimal issues and complaints, so your feedback is paramount!

As a note, while this is something we're wanting to do, it may take some time considering we have a whole development team who are all individually working on separate projects! :P

Hope this addresses your concerns with knockback. If you have any further questions, let me know! 💙

realmeyannai

Mar 5, 2021
Many people might think this is me complaining about "Randomized KB" No, that was entirely different
"Randomized KB" was because of some other bug (Downwards KB) which is still not fixed, but is less common in PvP fights (on land) the cause of that was a player getting sucked into the ground gluing them to the floor causing some swings to do no KB at all.

This is a different thing, this is me showing the bad KB and abuses of KB that can be done currently to do more KB

I absolutely destroy on vanilla PvP, I can kill many people very easily on a world, But when I go on cube it's a lot harder, I'm not saying this because I want to "Win More" or kill people "faster"
I'm making this because I honestly want cubecraft to be better

Not only with fixing bugs before adding new gamemodes, but making better experiences for those new players

and tbh when SG Duos came out with that lag and how bad the KB was the amount of players dropped significantly, unlike the SkyBlock it didn't continue those amount of players that day, It was even on stream where I SAW hundreds of players leaving the server every second, that's the sad part because each one of those people had the same problem, including me, but I kept playing because I've played cube for so long, those people, it may have been there first time playing with there friend on SG Duos

SG Duos on cubecraft imo is so much better than Hive's SG, the loot balancing is better, the pvp experience is better, and honestly the KB isn't really bad there because there is no bridges there, besides some corners that players can get stuck in.... But the KB in other modes is not fair, where you need to do KB you are unable to do it, unless you ABUSE a bug, or swing so slowly that your Damage per second is decreased drastically that it makes it pointless to do

HMM IS THAT WHY I CANT AIM!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom