Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
they worked hard for that position and shouldn't just be mixed with all the other mods.

Does it matter? In the end they're basically still mods with some more experience.

Also, why shouldn't they be mixed with other mods? Having Sr. before your name doesn't have to make you a ''hard working'' mod. You can be a Sr. but you could still be very inactive at the same time so I don't really know why they should be praised more than any other mod by giving them another colour. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that there's almost no differences in what a mod and a Sr.mod does.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Does it matter? In the end they're basically still mods with some more experience.

Also, why shouldn't they be mixed with other mods? Having Sr. before your name doesn't have to make you a ''hard working'' mod. You can be a Sr. but you could still be very inactive at the same time so I don't really know why they should be praised more than any other mod by giving them another colour. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that there's almost no differences in what a mod and a Sr.mod does.
A Sr. Mod has more duties than a regular mod which is why they should stand out in my opinion. They are a part of the recruitment team, which is also mentioned in the helper applications information thread. From the forum page, it's currently not possible to see who's a sr. mod which eventually leads to confusion to people who have questions regarding helper applications.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor

I could not disagree more, Sr. Mods EARNED their position, they didn't just get it for no reason. They also work on helper recruitment, something normal mods don't get a say in until the end of the process (afaik). Just because they aren't very active doesn't mean they don't deserve the role. I've spoken with almost Sr. Mod at one point and believe all of them have earned that spot rightfully.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I could not disagree more, Sr. Mods EARNED their position, they didn't just get it for no reason. They also work on helper recruitment, something normal mods don't get a say in until the end of the process (afaik). Just because they aren't very active doesn't mean they don't deserve the role. I've spoken with almost Sr. Mod at one point and believe all of them have earned that spot rightfully.
And to add to what @Axyy and @Pineapple Man said, senior mod is a role that you need to maintain and you can’t just be very inactive.

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
A Sr. Mod has more duties than a regular mod which is why they should stand out in my opinion. They are a part of the recruitment team, which is also mentioned in the helper applications information thread. From the forum page, it's currently not possible to see who's a sr. mod which eventually leads to confusion to people who have questions regarding helper applications.

Makes more sense than just saying they shouldn't be mixed with other mods and they deserve it.

senior mod is a role that you need to maintain and you can’t just be very inactive.

Well I've seen Sr.mods on here becoming inactive in the past to the point where they haven't logged in for months so that's funny.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Well I've seen Sr.mods on here becoming inactive in the past to the point where they haven't logged in for months so that's funny.
I don't doubt that it happened in the past, but with recent changes within the staff team and new standards, that wouldn't happen without them losing their position as a Sr.Mod.

Personally I wouldn't mind the colour being yellow or orange, as long as it's consistent over the entire network.

Reactions: Axyy and Pineapple

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
For me it's a yes, so we won't confuse Moderators with SrMod's (at least I'm wrong).

That's a very good suggestion.

Keep going. +1

Reactions: Conea64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom