• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
hello cubecrafters

I am back with a new suggestion. there will come a little eggwars update: puch bow increase to 25 diamonts, with emeralds can you buy permanent teamupgrades and there will come an enderpearl in normal for 64 diamonts.

but that isn't my suggestion...

My suggestion is that the kits on eggwars will better/weaker on the basis of chest types. As examples: diorite kit: basic: 5 diorite, normal:10, OP:40. eggarmor kit: basic: leather armor that we have at the moment. Normal: protection I and unbreaking I, OP: protection V and unbreaking III

do(n't) you like this suggestion, write in the comment and vote.

remember you this suggestions of me?
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/see-the-kills-you-have.190805/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fly-in-the-wait-lobbies.189746/

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Diorite kit: basic: 5 diorite, normal:10, OP:40.
The Diorite kit is actually destined to cover your egg. Eight blocks of Diorite isn't enough to fully cover it on most maps. It should at least a little bit to like twelve or something. I personally think higher than twelve is too much because many people actually use this kit to get to middle faster.
eggarmor kit: basic: leather armor that we have at the moment. Normal: protection I and unbreaking I, OP: protection V and unbreaking III
I personally wouldn't mind the levels of Protection being reduced since it takes forever to die on Overpowered, but I don't think Unbreaking should be added, sorry. I feel it'd just superficially increase the length of an already time consuming gamemode.

Good suggestion, @DodelijkeNoob! -- Keep up your great work. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom