Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
CubeCraft has a report site. It works great for reporting players, but according to CubeCraft's rules, some players must be warned before they can be banned or muted. For example, swearing, skybasing, etc.

The problem is, a player may just go in a game, break one of the minor rules, get warned, stop doing it, and then just repeat on the next server they join. They still spread the toxicity with their language, or annoy many people with their illegal strategies.

I suggest, for the offenses that only take a simple screenshot, especially swearing, that the reporting be changed. A player should be reported immediately after they are warned, and if it is not the first time they are reported to break that rule, they are banned, whether they continued after the warning or not, because they have already been warned previously.

There was a person in pvp duels today, and a few people were accusing him of swearing after the match. There is no proof of this, as he didn't swear in the lobby and instead was being condescending and a bit rude at times. Others remarked that he stopped swearing at each person after he was warned, so they could not report him, but he evidently swore at multiple people, and was obviously warned already.

That is just my opinion on how minor offenses should be handled. Instead of warnings, and then only reports if they continue the offense, they should be warned each time and reported every time with evidence of their offense and the warning, so that on a repeat of the offense, they can be banned immediately.

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
I think it's just better that after 1 warning (If they do it again) They just get muted or banned. Like the staff could see the players history. If he/she has 1 warning for the reason that staff wants to warn/mute/ban the player, then the staff just mutes/bans

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
If someone stops swearing after your warning, please do report them! Because we already have a warning system like you suggested. If the player that got reported without an ingame warning gets reported for swearing again, he'll be muted, whether an ingame warning was given or not.
So please, just report them :)

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
CubeCraft has a report site. It works great for reporting players, but according to CubeCraft's rules, some players must be warned before they can be banned or muted. For example, swearing, skybasing, etc.

The problem is, a player may just go in a game, break one of the minor rules, get warned, stop doing it, and then just repeat on the next server they join. They still spread the toxicity with their language, or annoy many people with their illegal strategies.

I suggest, for the offenses that only take a simple screenshot, especially swearing, that the reporting be changed. A player should be reported immediately after they are warned, and if it is not the first time they are reported to break that rule, they are banned, whether they continued after the warning or not, because they have already been warned previously.

There was a person in pvp duels today, and a few people were accusing him of swearing after the match. There is no proof of this, as he didn't swear in the lobby and instead was being condescending and a bit rude at times. Others remarked that he stopped swearing at each person after he was warned, so they could not report him, but he evidently swore at multiple people, and was obviously warned already.

That is just my opinion on how minor offenses should be handled. Instead of warnings, and then only reports if they continue the offense, they should be warned each time and reported every time with evidence of their offense and the warning, so that on a repeat of the offense, they can be banned immediately.
The new players need warnings to learn the right thing. If there isn't any warning, then almost half the server will be on ban right now. o_O

Reactions: Pvpgirl123

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
The new players need warnings to learn the right thing. If there isn't any warning, then almost half the server will be on ban right now. o_O
I meant, the players would be reported and warned every single time they commit the offense, and the person only gets banned or muted when they have been reported more than once, because after one time, they will already have been warned by the people who have previously reported them.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
I meant, the players would be reported and warned every single time they commit the offense, and the person only gets banned or muted when they have been reported more than once, because after one time, they will already have been warned by the people who have previously reported them.
But that would be super annoying for youtubers, eg: myself, to let people know that they are going to record or stream. This can also be annoying because more and more players might be banned each time and have a negative reputation. I do in fact appreciate you, but unfortunately that is a -1 from me :(.

Reactions: Pvpgirl123

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
But that would be super annoying for youtubers, eg: myself, to let people know that they are going to record or stream. This can also be annoying because more and more players might be banned each time and have a negative reputation. I do in fact appreciate you, but unfortunately that is a -1 from me :(.
I don't understand, what is your concern? Are you saying that your videos will cause more people to be banned? If they are commiting an offense, they should be banned, otherwise this shouldn't affect them. If you are concerned that you cannot advertise for you YT anymore, the same rule as before still applies, you can advertise unless it becomes spam.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom