Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Party chat color is supposed to stand out, not blend in with the rest of the chat. Especially in FFA it looks godawful.
Either change it to white or add a /pcolor <color> command which changes the color for you.
There's no need to wait for a "big update" to implement this, just do it as fast as possible to make party chat great again.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Party chat color is supposed to stand out, not blend in with the rest of the chat. Especially in FFA it looks godawful.
Either change it to white or add a /pcolor <color> command which changes the color for you.
There's no need to wait for a "big update" to implement this, just do it as fast as possible to make party chat great again.
/p color
By executing that you should get a menu like you'd get when doing /color

^

Ishallkillyou

Feb 23, 2018
transylvania
Yes part chat should be made white text the way it was earlier.i just cannot differentiate if the chat is from a party or just normal chat unless I look at the tag which may as well get you killed in games

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Keh....I guess you have superhuman abilities to read transparent pahat ☺
brain.jpg

D

Deleted member 59979

Other than the fact im lonely and never play in parties (jkjk) it sounds like a good idea. I've had to put my pchat on my 2nd chat from 5zig so that I can see it amid the see of kill messages in FFA.
+1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom